I MUST FINISH A PROJEKT!

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

Calzep
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

I MUST FINISH A PROJEKT!

Post by Calzep »

Project was purposely misspelled :p So don't get me wrong, I've been programming for almost four years now and I am pretty comfortable devving in Unity3d. Although, I can rarely finish a project, all I can do is show projects that are W.I.P, which AGAIN, don't get me wrong, they aren't the most amateur. I want to finish a project though already just to get it over with and say HERE IS SOMETHING I PROGRAMMED AND FINISHED!

So to do this and do this fast, my solution was to take a minimal of my capabilities and write a simple simple game and do it at my best yet do my best to keep it simple. My game project is: Tic-Tac-Toe. I want it to have against computer with levels easy, medium, hard and also have a two player mode. This should be fairly easy, but to put it more on a twist i have another thing in mind.

I normally script in Javascript when using Unity3d. Before I wrote games, i wrote software.. all in C#. I learned of Unity3d and was like ZOMGoodness! UNITY LETS DEVS CODE IN C#!!. and then when looking at tutorials to learn Unity, i realize most tuts use Javascript and I seen how easy and fast it was to learn it and use it.. so I did. SO for this project I will be writing in C# to get myself re-accustomed, and because I'm on the sorta-start of learning XNA. I will post pics and notes real soon.
short
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: c++, c
Favorite Gaming Platforms: SNES, PS2, SNES, SNES, PC NES
Programming Language of Choice: c, c++

Re: I MUST FINISH A PROJEKT!

Post by short »

You can do it! Put your back into it! :worship:
My github repository contains the project I am currently working on,
link: https://github.com/bjadamson
Calzep
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Re: I MUST FINISH A PROJEKT!

Post by Calzep »

The concept has changed. Its now Tic-Tac-Pong. With a touch of tetris. W and S to move. Press space to mark the highlighted tile http://indgaming.com/TTP/Tic-Tac-Pong.html