My 2 new games.

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

My 2 new games.

Post by Falco Girgis »

I just got 2 new Dreamast games. Both of which I find very respectable and do not regret buying.

The first is called Space Channel 5. A team of rescuers have been taken hostage by Aliens and have been forced to .... DANCE? (Nasty little bastards aren't they?) So anyway, you somehow kill the aliens and free hostages by showing their asses up at dancing. The game itself may sound retarded, but I assure you it is not. If you have any respectability in you at all, or if you like games like Samba De Amigo, this'll be very enjoyable.

The next game I got was Unreal Tournament. This game ownz. Really. I don't see how the graphics could be ANY better on another console. This had to of pushed the dreamcast to the limits. The graphics push it so far, that when a lot of action happens the game can get a bit choppy, but no big deal. I just can't decide whether Quake III: Arena or Unreal Tournament is better.

Post by Guest »

MY two new games

I just got Jet Grind Radio (DC), Guantlet Legends (DC, COOLEST GAME EVER), and Zelda (Classic NES). After a big trade, Zelda is now Super Sonic's, along with Jet Grind Radio