Sketch Tanks Available For Funding And Preorder!!!

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

Cole S.
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Sketch Tanks Available For Funding And Preorder!!!

Post by Cole S. »

As some of you might know, I am currently developing a game called Sketch Tanks, and now the project is nearing completion! I need some help gathering $1000.00 in funding for my game, so I made a kickstarter project to allow people to donate and get rewarded at the same time for it. If you donate $5.00, you get a copy of the game when it is launched, and if you donate $25.00, you get both Sketch Tanks and our next unannounced game. There are some other rewards and stuff that reduce the price of the game, along with other things. The link is here http://kck.st/j3DeyP. Anyways, I don't want to seem like I am just some sort of spammer, I just know there are a lot of small indie developers here that might know about my project, and might be willing to help me out. Thanks, guys!
k1net1k
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Re: Sketch Tanks Available For Funding And Preorder!!!

Post by k1net1k »

you should tell people in your kickstarter thing what you are doing with the $1000, and also what platforms its for
Cole S.
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Re: Sketch Tanks Available For Funding And Preorder!!!

Post by Cole S. »

That's a good idea. Doing it now.