Indie Game Station?

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

dejai
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Indie Game Station?

Post by dejai »

With the release of the game station and a lot of hype around the e-sports scene I thought it would be a good idea to suggest that the independent game developers make an effort to collectively gain a larger audience through the medium to give them greater viewership for their amazing innovative games. The idea is simple, offer unique content from developers about their independent games and have a constant stream of new content from across the indie game scene with each video linking back to the developers personal channel to grow their subscriptions. Also subscriptions to the station would include suggested subscriptions to the participants and active promote subscribing to them. The idea is to create a hub for independent games that can be showcased to audiences you may not normally have access to with your user base however it is not designed to take away your channel, content or uniqueness. The idea is to grow the scene and to grow the subscription base across the scene (that means your channel as well) by offering bonus content from a variety of developers on projects they are working on. I have been in and around the scene for a long time and I really want it to experience the growth it deserves through the internet (if anyone should be able to use this medium to its full potential it is us). Being community driven there are no plans to make money from it (that means no annoying ads on videos). If you want to apply please send an email to indiegamestation@gmail.com telling us a bit about your channel and what you do (this is a democratic process any participant gets to decide if others are able to join). We are also looking for artists to do some art for the channel if they are interest. Tell me what you think below.

P.S This is by indie games for indie games ;)
My personal channel its at bwrightau on youtube (check me out I am making a NES remake).

P.P.S
It is not restricted to coders! If you do 2d art, work on level design, write game music that is awesome! This is the entire indie game scene not just the programmers.