Your first time playing Dreamcast

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

Ahhhh... I still remember that fateful day. A friend of my grandpa said that he'd sell me his Dreamcast for 2,000 penniez. I agreed. But before I could pay him, I woke up one day with the Dreamcast lying next to me. A gift, a VERY sweet gift. Although I didn't have a game, I IMMEDIATELY waltzed my ass down to GameStop. When there I bought a Visual Memory Unit and Sonic Adventure.

I played Sonic Adventure every day for hours. HOURS! I was so damn addicted. Then my homies that lived in Ghetto Copperton with me bought Visual Memory Cards to use on my Dreamcast. The whole summer, I remember so vividly, we would upload our chao onto our VMU's and just chill in our treehouse. THOSE WERE THE DAYS!

Post by Guest »

I remember comming home from school, and saying, "What the hell is that!" to Super Sonic's dreamcast. He showed me a few games, and I instantly fell in love! That is why I got my own very quickly. In only about a year, I had my VERY OWN! (Thats not very quickly...) My Dreamcast was even my favorite colors, black and blue! Has anyone else here seen a sports dreamcast? (The black and blue one, like mine.)
turbotails

Post by turbotails »

Not many of you know who I am.(Some of the Chaos Team know me.)I was there the day Super Sonic got his 2000 penny Dreamcast. It's true! Super Sonic did nothing but play it. I'm super pissed off. My Sonic Adventure 1 died today. Super Sonic, are you still here in this hell hole we call Copperton. Or are you in the jungle?

Turbotails asks if he can be part of the chaos team.
Last edited by turbotails on Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

The first time I played Dreamcast I played Shinmoooooo 1. Sad to say it sucked... It the voice acting got any wors my ears youl start to bleed. Evil or Very Mad :evil: AND as SS allready know I STILL prefer GameQube.:twisted:
Last edited by Dark Crusader on Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Orgodemirk »

The first time I played Dreamcast was like when it first came out. Someone I know bought one, and I played it, but I don't even know what game it was, or anything. The first game I remember playing is "Samba de Amigo". At first this game seems odd but then about 2 seconds later it KICKS ARSE..
Last edited by Orgodemirk on Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A glitch?
turbotails

Post by turbotails »

You all remember the days of Sonic. Sitting for hours messing around with your chao. Those were the days.
Last edited by turbotails on Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Orgodemirk »

I've edited posts here to have correct grammar. Dark Crusader, I didn't edit your's because you hate Dreamcast and don't deserve it.
A glitch?
Don Pwnious
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Don Pwnious »

My first time playing the DREAMCAST would probably be at SS's house.
Or maybe somewhere else. because i remebered playing sonic adventure 1 somewhere when i was young
1/8th time- 14secs
1/8th speed - 110mph
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

I dont HATE Dreamcast I just prefer Gameqube. Many of the games that DC hade were good. I liked of corse the first sonic game for DC. Oh yea, also I dont cair if you correct my spelling or not. I know I cant spell. :asshole: You should have resized that after my older posts. :twisted:
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin
Don Pwnious
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Don Pwnious »

hahaha!!!!!
Man that was funny.
1/8th time- 14secs
1/8th speed - 110mph