Dreamcast

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Dreamcast

Post by Falco Girgis »

The Dreamcast is Sega's latest console. It was released in 1999 during the last quarter of the year for the United States and UK, but it had been released in Japan since 1998. Dreamcast became the first ever 128-bit gaming console and remained the most powerful on the market for around a year. It also became the first to feature connection to the internet. Players could play games via 'SegaNet', surf the web, and send email.
The Dreamcast's popularity through '99 showed it to be a great success, and this was only emphasized by the ease which developers could convert PC games to the console, and start on new games.

I am a Dremcast obsessee, so are MANY other people here. Even this forum is full of obsessed Dreamcast worshippers. It deserves every bit of it. LET DREAMCAST LIVE ON!
turbotails

worship dreamcast or die

Post by turbotails »

i agree with super sonic. DREAMCAST IS THE BEST SYSTEM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one anyone who dosent think so this what i think of them. they are :(|): . and make me :barf: . they are the :evil:
Last edited by turbotails on Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.