Dreamcast Game Happenings (team members read especially)

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Dreamcast Game Happenings (team members read especially)

Post by Falco Girgis »

I told my C programming teacher about the game that we're making. Althought it is C++, she agreed to let me bring it in one day when it is done. That means that the whole class will do nothing but play our hard work all day. Every one of your names will be in the credits for your hard and arduous work.

Not only this, but I'm joining the computer science club. I'm going to enter the game in the competition. The greatest creation wins. I don't know if we'll win, but we should have a pretty large advantage over all of the black and white dos console programming fools. I wonder what a judge would do if they advance to the next booth and see a random dreamcast with a game. That'd be cool.

Anyway, there are going to be great expectations for this game. FredDibnah has done QUITE a bit of work. We need DARK CRUSADER now to hook me up with some of his art. I don't know if Coal is still on the team, he hasn't been posting anymore. We need graphics though!!!!!!!111one.
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

I could try gfx if you get desperate :)
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.