Chaos Rift Fighting Game

Anything related in any way to game development as a whole is welcome here. Tell us about your game, grace us with your project, show us your new YouTube video, etc.

Moderator: PC Supremacists

JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Chaos Rift Fighting Game

Post by JS Lemming »

I've already started on this and what like to know your opinions on a few things.

First off, I will make a Level and Character Editor for the game so that peeps can upload thier creations on to the server (with SS's permision of course), then when you are playing the game, it will sense if there are new levels or characters online and download them to your collection. That way, you will have an ever growing selection for your gaming enjoyment.

Tell me what you think of this idea.

P.S. I have already made the Blood Engine, so get ready for BLOOD SPRAY!!! :mrgreen:
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

That's a great idea. It'll keep your game lasting and being fun for quite a while. :hitit: :!!!!:

Post by Guest »

Blitz can only save images as .bmp's, so the command reference tells me. Won't that like take a hell of a lot of room on the server?

Post by Guest »

I'd be cool if you could play two player over the server with your charactors. But is that even possible? If so, would anyone else like that idea?
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

:oops: Wow! I must be sick or something. I promise I didn't realize that I posted this in the private DC Develepment forum. Please Forgive me.

:Moves Post:

Edit: It turns out I don't have the power to move this post thing, so can one of you guys do the honors?
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!

Post by Guest »

Wow! I must be sick or something. I promise I didn't realize that I posted this in the private DC Develepment forum. Please Forgive me.

:Moves Post:

Edit: It turns out I don't have the power to move this post thing, so can one of you guys do the honors?
I'll move it for you. But to where? For now, General/offtopic. You want it somewhere else, just post.