Abortion

Pertaining to any discovery, principle, or aspect of science and/or technology. Open debates and discussions are welcome. Also now dealing with any happening in the news.

Moderator: Geeks United

Abortion

Post by Guest »

ABortion. I feel that it's sick, and not everone who's a slut and has a few hundred dollars should be able to do it. BUT, there are a few rare exceptions that I feel it needs to be done. Rape? What if you are raped and about to bear the child of a raper? I dunno..I think you shouldn't deprive life of a being because of their father, but, if you were just going to throught it into an orphnage, I think, yes, abortion would be okay. but worse, what if a child was raped? an 11 year old girld, and if she bears the child, she will die. Think about that. All of you anti-abortionists, think about that. The baby would probably not live, AND the little girl would die. Sad and sick, but shit happens...-.-
TiredSikTwisted
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by TiredSikTwisted »

This reminds me of a story my sister told me:

A college professor walks into his classroom. Yesterday there was a heated debate int he class about abortion and wether it is right or wrong. He goes up to the chalk board and writes down health issues and deformities. After he writes them all down he turns towards his calss and calls on one of the people who had been for abortion.

"Tell me, if some doctors came to you after an unltrasound and told you that your child would have all of these health issues and deformities when it was born. What would you do? Abort it or let it live?"
"Well, I would have it aborted. I wouldn't want someone to live with all those problems."
"Congratulations! You just killed Ludwig van Beethoven, Christopher Columbus, and (come famous people I can't remember)"

Moral: Abortion is bad :D
精神の屈折:復讐
#animeflix @ irc.aniverse.com
Official Internet Relay Chat Moderator Guy (OircMG) of animeflix.info
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Orgodemirk »

I believe an Ass Flaming Spam War Debate is about to begin.
A glitch?
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by spideyspiderman2000 »

This really should've gone on the science/technology discusiion, but whatever.
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!
Dark Crusader
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac

Post by Dark Crusader »

I think its wrong even if the mother was raped. Just put the kid up for adoption.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. George Carlin

Post by Guest »

Me too. I'm not talking about a damn raped mother. I'm talking about a raped ELEVEN year old. They are just old enough to produce, but if they had a baby, they would die. The eleven year old is too young to give birth. Her AND the baby would die. Is abortion right then?

I hate fuqs who want to make it illegal BECAUSE of that rare case. It has happened, I have seen it on teh online news somewhere.
Showdin
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Showdin »

I am not against abortion, but I am NOT about to argue with all of you anti- abortionists. I am simply stating my oppinion.
You are better than me.
vmrob
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by vmrob »

well i guess it is ok if you like killing children.

MENORAHMAN!!!
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

spideyspiderman2000 wrote:This really should've gone on the science/technology discusiion, but whatever.
Actually, I believe you're right.
Cronicgoat
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by Cronicgoat »

I'm against abortion, but for killing babies. That way everyone loses, and I win. Words to live by.
Stoppen Sie, das bolgna zu bumsen
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

I don't really care either way. Mother's choice, not mine really. And don't try to change my opinion, because you'll be wasting your time.
There is no signature.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Dj Yoshi wrote:I don't really care either way. Mother's choice, not mine really. And don't try to change my opinion, because you'll be wasting your time.
You're absolutely right Dj Yoshi, it is completely up to the Mother........ wether or not to murder a human being.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

JS Lemming wrote:
Dj Yoshi wrote:I don't really care either way. Mother's choice, not mine really. And don't try to change my opinion, because you'll be wasting your time.
You're absolutely right Dj Yoshi, it is completely up to the Mother........ wether or not to murder a human being.
And there's differing opinions on when exactly a baby becomes a human being. So yeah, like I said in the first place, don't try to change my OPINION.
There is no signature.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Dj Yoshi wrote:
JS Lemming wrote:
And there's differing opinions on when exactly a baby becomes a human being. So yeah, like I said in the first place, don't try to change my OPINION.
So.... you are ok with having flawed logic? What's an opinion worth if there isn't even a tid-bit of reasoning to it.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

Worth about as little as an argument with no logic.

Which is why my opinion > your logic.
There is no signature.