Evangelicals Bring Jesus To Public Schools

Pertaining to any discovery, principle, or aspect of science and/or technology. Open debates and discussions are welcome. Also now dealing with any happening in the news.

Moderator: Geeks United

Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Re: Evangelicals Bring Jesus To Public Schools

Post by Marx Chaotix »

EccentricDuck wrote:
avansc wrote:whine whine whine, is it time for a diaper change?
Isn't this a bit harsh? You're usually the one who points out the obvious - but in this case I see that he has a point.

Marx - it wasn't your profile pic was it?
I dunno ever since I made the topic "Burn A Quran Day" and simply stated my opinion on the matter he started to randomly attack nearly every post I've made in that section. Just go look for yourself.

But no it wasn't it was merely my signature that the administrators felt were a "bit" bad and told me to take it down specifically saying "People from work or at school" visit the forums.
EccentricDuck
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior
Current Project: Isometric "2.5D" Airship Game
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS2, SNES, GBA, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C#, Python, JScript

Post by EccentricDuck »

Marx Chaotix wrote:
EccentricDuck wrote:
Isn't this a bit harsh? You're usually the one who points out the obvious - but in this case I see that he has a point.

I dunno ever since I made the topic "Burn A Quran Day" and simply stated my opinion on the matter he started to randomly attack nearly every post I've made in that section. Just go look for yourself.

But no it wasn't it was merely my signature that the administrators felt were a "bit" bad and told me to take it down specifically saying "People from work or at school" visit the forums.
Hmm, yeah, I get where you're coming from. At the same time, I think having something like that in your sig or profile pic is a bit different than just having it in one post (although I suppose you can use spoiler tags there as well).
avansc
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by avansc »

Marx Chaotix wrote:
EccentricDuck wrote:

Quit bitching already!

Sincerely, the rest of the interwebz.
Some person, "I have a black belt in karate"
Dad, "Yea well I have a fan belt in street fighting"
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

I think if those should have been taken down avan's should have been atleast considered crude. I mean this is a topic about current news, not a 4chan board
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Post by dandymcgee »

avansc wrote: Quit bitching already!

Seriously guys.. just let it go already. Mar is quite obviously no longer actively moderating these forums, and Falco has nowhere near enough time or energy to make sure every slightly inappropriate image on these boards is in spoiler tags. One request to avansc is more than enough.. if his posts don't suit your fancy stop reading them.
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
EccentricDuck
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior
Current Project: Isometric "2.5D" Airship Game
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS2, SNES, GBA, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C#, Python, JScript

Post by EccentricDuck »

avansc wrote:
Marx Chaotix wrote:
EccentricDuck wrote:

Quit bitching already!

If you've got a problem with it then address it - and if you don't then why do you keep responding? You ever addressed the point WITHOUT responding like this? If not then why the hell would he drop it? Telling someone to stop without acknowledging the point they're making is a good way to get someone to repeat what they're saying. You could just as easily stop responding to him, but you're not, then this would stop going back and forth.