Assuming they exist, how would a "white" hole form

Pertaining to any discovery, principle, or aspect of science and/or technology. Open debates and discussions are welcome. Also now dealing with any happening in the news.

Moderator: Geeks United

Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

So you finally decided to show up!

Your post intrigued me like some sort of orgasm. I want to hear more of these theories. I like this. I like it alot.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

why is it that electrons have so little mass but travel nearly the speed of light
I think that lighter things can travel faster easier. And welcome to da forumz. 8)
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

Since electrons start out so small, the amt of energy required to accelerate them starts out much lower. Besides, do electrons accelerate?
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
vmrob
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by vmrob »

well according to the e= mc^2 electrons should be realy heavy.. kinda like protons or something. i don't get. i explained to falco yesterday that black holes can dissapear. it's kinda complicated but steven hawkings proved it.

there exist a theory in science that even pure nothingness is accually something but we just don't know what it is. it is said that around the subatomic level of electrons and quarks that particles appear and dissapear as fast as they came into existance. it would be like this

OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO they say that this is what empty space would look
OOOOOOOOOOOOO like
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO

then out of nowhere a particle would be made of the (negative) of the empty space.(which in our case would be matter)

then it would look like this

OOOOOOOOOOOO[]*
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO

think of the * as being the particle.
and think of the [] as being a negative particle.
the * and the [] collide and cause there to be nothing 0

becuase they come in pairs the particle would be destroyed as soon as it came into existance and pulled back to destory the negative particle thus creating nothing.

because extremely large amounts of energy are required to create this in large scale it only happens where there is concetrated enrgy of that scale

aka. the bonds of the atoms

as you all know, the atoms require an extremely large amount of energy to be put together. the energy is placed in these bonds.

if near the event horizon of a black hole +particles and -particles were created and the negative particles were sucked into the black hole the negative particles would cancel out some of the masss in the black hole causing it to become "smaller".(even though it is only the size of a string anyways)

the theory of how everything came into existence is that there was a huge rupture in space and literaly trillions of particles appeared out of nowhere. what happen to all of the negative particles?? i don't know. i just read the book.

oh well. his books are very interesting. he also said that space can expand faster than the speed of light. that is a worring thought to science because if true then it means that light emitted from an object that is being pushed away from us, would never reach us. it would be like throwing a tenis ball out of a the back of your car traveling at 70 mph. the car would cancel out the movement of the ball and the ball would still be moving forward. in terms of light: we would never see an object that was moving away from us at a speed faster than the speed of light.