Meaning of Life

Pertaining to any discovery, principle, or aspect of science and/or technology. Open debates and discussions are welcome. Also now dealing with any happening in the news.

Moderator: Geeks United

eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Re: Meaning of Life

Post by eatcomics »

I think the meaning of life is, as peter said, to sit and play dreamcast.... sounds good to me :)
Pickzell
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Re:

Post by Pickzell »

As for the true meaning... sex. No joke. God even said "I have created you, go forth and multiply."
Last edited by Pickzell on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm an altogether bad-natured Cupid.
avansc
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Re: Re:

Post by avansc »

Pickzell wrote:
GyroVorbis wrote:I don't really like to get into my views. I have a very undecided position on religion.

I say that we're here for... uhhh...

death, pain, misery, suffering, and torture
You were very emo back then weren't you Falco?

As for the true meaning... sex. No joke. God even said "I have created you, go forth and multiply."
i think god is having his press secretary prepare a retraction of that statement in since your conception...
Some person, "I have a black belt in karate"
Dad, "Yea well I have a fan belt in street fighting"
wearymemory
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by wearymemory »

Pickzell wrote:As for the true meaning... sex. No joke. God even said "I have created you, go forth and multiply."
FUCK! The only things getting into heaven are bunnies and Octomom!
Last edited by wearymemory on Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Post by Falco Girgis »

I should start banning pricks who bring up/quote me from '04 and '05 when I was 14 and 15 years old.
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: https://github.com/dbechrd/RicoTech
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, Sega Genesis, PS2, PC
Programming Language of Choice: C

Post by dandymcgee »

GyroVorbis wrote:I should start banning pricks who bring up/quote me from '04 and '05 when I was 14 and 15 years old.
Or just people who perform necromancy for no good reason in general. :|
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
Pickzell
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by Pickzell »

GyroVorbis wrote:I should start banning pricks who bring up/quote me from '04 and '05 when I was 14 and 15 years old.
Dude if it makes you that much happier I'll edit it out, it's nothing to get your panties in a bunch about.
I'm an altogether bad-natured Cupid.
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

... falco will bring the holy banhammer down hard on the fool... :lol:
jmslee123
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by jmslee123 »

Life is what you think is.If you want to be full of joy thinking about what makes you happy.The meaning of life is a philosophical question about the purpose and meaning of life or life in general.The meaning of life is mixed with the existence of religious and philosophical depth, awareness and happiness, and affects many other issues, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, the conceptions of God, the existence of God, the soul, and beyond.
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by eatcomics »

oye necro! didn't you see us chastise the dude above who did the same fucking thing.

This is a programming forum, the meaning of life is irrelevant, even in the offtopic section!
avansc
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by avansc »

NO NO NO!!, you all are delusional. The real meaning of life is, PACHOW!
Some person, "I have a black belt in karate"
Dad, "Yea well I have a fan belt in street fighting"
LeonBlade
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
Current Project: Trying to make my first engine in C++ using OGL
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS3
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Post by LeonBlade »

T̠̤̟͍̘͇͕̽̽ͫ͌́͑ͤ̎ͧͅh̵̛̬̦̱̘̖͈̠̓ͧ̅́͟ͅę̺̼̦͚̠͉̯͐͘ ̼͔̯͂̓̏̅̃̑̂͝m̥̈ͪͦ̈̂̏͟ȩ̺̳̬̬̫̑͛ͤ͛ͅa̶͔̳͌̆ͫͤ̚͝n̵̡̘̹̈́ͣ̋ͅi͛͒ͭ͛͆ͧͮ̀ͤ͜҉͚̳n̜̗̤̙̝̘̞͔̐̍̎̾̂̓̚͠͠g̰̞̣̠̹̗͊́̔̀̓̿͡ ̷̺̜̦̻̠̟̜͊͂̕o͇̣̣ͫ̈͒̾̑ͦ̂̑ͯ͜͜͡f̶̟͕͍̼̰̹͔̋ͦ̌̽̊ͯͬͅ ͔̤͍̞̏͂͗ͧ̑͌ͣͤ̕͞͡l̸̝̟ͫͥi̴͈͇̞̅̽̔̃ͅf̡̛̳̯̳̟̗̘̊̽̔͐̕ͅẽ̡͖̠ͮͧͬ̚ ̸̹̭̻̮̯̣͒͂́͠i̶̧̹̠͓͍̙̓̓̂̋͛̒̄ͅs̪̣̞͂ͣ́͡ͅ ̷̳̝̩͓̜̦͈̣̑̇͑̈́̌̒d͚̟̞͕̺̩͚̿̇ͣ̓ͣ́̀̕ͅe̖̖̖̣͍̳̙ͮͣ̎̈a͚͛̎̊ͭ̈́ͧ͒̚t̷̛͈̱̝̼̮͎ͮͭͮ̓̊̓̎̽ͨh͇̝̬̯̬͇͋ͭͨͥ̏̃̐̓͘͡͝.̭̯̓̽̑́̃̄̽͢ͅ ͇̩͔̰̓̿̄ͩͨ́̂͐ ͍̞̙̳̻̳̯͈̇̌̄ͨͫͮ͂̍T̵͔̺̬̪͖̜̮̱̂͞h̲͙̹̥̊ͨ̂͂͘ë̢̢͇̩̼̥͙́ͧ͂̈́͛̈͒͋ ̃̒ͤ̀ͣ̚҉̙̬̼̲̻̲mͫͩ̃̆̀҉̝̺̥̥̫͟ĕ̴̫̲̲̰̜̱̪̻͒̄͗̓́ͥ̚͜ǎ̧̧̝͔͎͍̓̌͒n̦͔̮͙̗͈͇̫͊͊̓į̸̛̼̩̖̱̞ͭ͌ͧ͆̃̾̑͑ͅǹ̻̱̣̟̼̙̲͆́g͎̗͇̝̫̫̻͚̪ͮ̉̌ ̫̤̗̝͙̘̂͂͒̏͒̈́͐o̼͙͗͌̅̽ͣ́͟f͆̒̐̂̓ͨ̔̽̀҉̶̩͖̺͍̠͕͟ ̵͎̣̟̮͆̎͑́ͪ͌͐̚͘l͑̐̇͏̘͕̭̪̱͙̪͎͜͠ḯ͇̗̗̝̱̼͓̗ͯf̵̧̪̥͈͇̝̠̜̦̉̂́͑̅ͧ̓͡e̝̫̅͑̏̈ ̟̤̳̫̙̌̌͋ͣͦ͋͊̚i͈͗͗ͪs̃̉̈҉̤̤͈ ̶̥̩̬̼ͯͩ̾̏ͬ͒͢͢dͯ̉ͪ̀͐ͧ̾̉͏̢̱̲͈̟ͅḙ̸͊ͅa̴͕̗̱̩̓̈̆ͥͬ̉ͩ͡ͅt̴͖̹̰ͭͧͣ́̓͞ḥ̶̝͇͇ͭ́͆ͯ̿ͥ̏̄ͣ́.̙͎̂͛̀̆ͦͦ̀ ̧͙̺̞ͪ̆̿̊̏ͮ͊ͬ́ ͛͗͋͏̢͈̘̟̦T͕̯̟̈͊̑̿̉̍͋h̵̠̙̰͖̦͇̪̫͊͊̓̿̌̎ͧ̀eͧ͑̎̊͗͗͆̚҉͔̮͇͉̲̳̰ ̛̯̼̩͉̭̍̉͛̀̐ͤͥ́m̧̌ͨ͆͐̑̾͟͏͎͈e͈͇͖̺͔̦̻̹ͫͪ̐ͧ̊̈́́ͅa̫̹̹̦̘̰͙͊̃̿̐͊̽́ņ͉̜̗͍̙̤͖̘́̍̏͒̂͋i̷͐͏҉͖̟̲̲̭̬̤̥ͅn̴̛̯͍̝͙ͥ͒͞g̶̝ͧ͒̀ ͇̭̬͈̭̿͑͆̉͗͛̇͝o̒͏͚͚̮͉͎̲̦̘͝f̼̝̖̟̈͌ͭ̂̓ͫͣ̅̋ ͚͇̰̤̥̻̱͑ͧ̾̂̐̄ḹ̺̣̲͒̊ͣͯͥ̉i̦̯̬͙͓̰̝͎͌̽̄ͬ̓͘͠f̵̔ͯ҉̬̤͚ë́͗͠҉͇̼̖̻̟̜̟ ̧̟͔͖͇̄̾ͬ̾ͣ́͊́͢i̦̮̜̼̓ͣͥ̆̓̓͗s̋͂͏͖̼̳̳̩͘ͅ ̷̛͕͙̔ͧͭͯ̃̋̑ͫ̂͡d͖͙̲̗ͬ͗̓̈̆͜ḙ̹ͫͬ̋aͦͮ̍͂ͣ͏͏̯̝̱͓t̻͇̥͍̬ͧͫͦ͛́͡ͅḩ̯̻̤̻ͤ́ͫͫ͌̆̔͊̚.̸̵̫̘̹͓͉̙̫̘̔ͣͩ ͎̟̦̈ͬͩ͝ ̧̣̱͙̤̜̿͞T̡̛̲̪̙̓͞ͅh̪̘̩̩͎̤͈̦ͬ̌͑̂ͫͧ͘ĕ̶͎͙̯̱̫̹ͧ̔̀ ̧̦̞̳̔͂ͅͅm̶͚̟̟̥̭͇͓͖̒̿̎̆̍ͫ̾ͯ́̚e̡̾̅̀͜҉͚͖̝̻͚̭̮̭ả̶ͬ̊̓̉̓̉̏҉͚͖ͅn̦̊ͨ̾ͬͩ̓͂̕i̾̄͋͏͔͎̹n̢͎̝͔̗̙͖͐̊̈́͛̾̔͂̀̕g̿̊̋͢҉̝̞͕̜̦̘̗ ̵̴͔͉̲͍̊ͫͭͦͅó̷͚̯̭͉͈̱̳̽ͧ͝f̬͖͉̭̣̖̹̻̯͒̈́͑͡ ̴̺̤̻̜̬͔̇ͩl͉͇̱̣͓̲͎̒ͣͤ̊̀͞i̱̹̪̯̅̉ͮ̀͟͢͝f̱̻͓̟͂͒̋ͣ͒ͤ̿ͧ͗̀ͅȩ̷̬͈̯͉̱̝̼͈͈ͣͦ͑͊̓̑ͤ ̖ͯ̑ͭ͑̈͞ĭ̸̖̰̖̟͇̖͌̀́̒̊͒̃̌̀ŝ̶̶͇̮̼͂̓̋̍ͭ͂ͦͅ ̧̢̖̯̟̤͍̈̓ͥ̇͟d̢̗̼̞̭̰ͯ̆̋̆ͫ̀ḙ̡̛͕̠͔͓̦̬̥̃̏ͮͮą̮̮̰͙̼̲̱̊̂͐̀̚t̬̹̣̻̥͑h̺̖͎͇̝ͮͪ͒͛̐͘.̖̙̰̪̪̗̳̓̂ͯͭͤ̕ͅ ̛͓̳̯͕͔͌̀̀̃ͫ̒ͦ ̧͍̰̼̟͉̗̻̠̍͂̄̓ͪT̈́̒́͑҉͉͉̮̞̳̜̲͙h̵̘̪̘̓ͬͮ̐̔ͫ̆̚ê̻̭̖̌́ͥ̊̑̋͞ ̭̲̜̞̘͖̗͑̉ͪ͌͑̊̅͌͜mͮ̈̎͏̻͇e̜̠̹̖̗̿̃͐̅͑̓̓ͫͅa̐̒͗̐̓́̀̒͏̢͉̻̖͈̳͜n͊̒͊̔ͤ̄̂͆҉̭͔͙͇̠í̡͙̲̻̻͈͕͂ͣͮ́̚͡n͗͛̑ͧͭ͂͋͛̀͝҉̯͔͚g̛͉̱͍̟̱̼̹̪̊͊ ̥̪͎͆̑ͧ̿̔ǫ̷̱̮̲̬̦̝̩̫͛ͬ̀ͮ̌̇̋͒f̵̥̠̰̩͋͐̉̒ͭ̂̏ͨ ̨̛͕̱̪̘̙̏ͮͭ͡l̴̯͓͚͙̝̳ͩ̃̈́͒ͬī̞̩̣̤̮̒̋f̷̛͍̥̬̗̗ͬ̇͞e̮̺̙̘̅̒̍ͮ̊ͨͥ ̦̙̳̲ͫị̧̰̱̓ͣͫ̃̐̿̿̚͟ş̶̼̱͚̍̌̀ ̢̱͎̦̫ͧ͗d̴̙͈͎̬̝͗̓ͅe͊̅ͪͪ̒ͬ͏̹͈̥̞͉̗͉̼a̎ͫ̅̀ͫ͏̹̫̻͖̠̣͢t̝̺̟̙̞̟̟̭̖̂ͦͦ͠͡h̯̺̞̳̟͖̹̤̆̐͜͢.̶̘̫͔̳̝̳ͤ͒ͅ ̎̏ͮ̐͏͇̗̞̲̭̱͠ͅͅ ̪̄ͤ̎̾̓͠͞ͅT̀͂ͮ̈́͆̒ͮ͒͏̼̰̲̳̼͉̺̦̗͞h̡͙̱̟͖̰͈̍ę̷̣͓̘̘̎̿̆͆ͦ̌̇͢ ̤͕̖̯̯̝͎̩́́̕͠ͅm̩̫̠͎̼̆̍͌͢ę̴̛̟͖̗͇͋͒̊͂ͦ̈͐̅ä̒̽̽̆ͤ͏͝͏̖̹̗̗̫̦̫̪̻n̻̫̤̮̝̹̗ͩͧ͞ͅi͍͓̰̜̳̓͊̉̽̈̔̀̀̀n̷̛͙͍̟̟͋̐̒͊ͧ͂̊ͬ̈́͡g̷̓̄̋͏̥ ̦̭̤͓͉͙̱̩ͥͦ͊̍̂̔ͭò̵͔͇̋̄͗́̚ͅfͨ̌̑ͧ̄͒́͟͏̙̺ ̽ͥ͟҉̘̰͓l̻̜͍̪̬̟̻̋ͅȋ̩̩̺̤̦̋̃̉ͪ̚͟͠ͅḟ̓ͦ̉̿̐̄͌̈́҉̗̙̘̺̩̗̕͢ḛ̟̿̾ͬ͊̀̓ͤ́̚͡ ̷̛̼͍̳̺͊̉̾͛͑̓į̰̋̽̆̂s̴̟̦̐͌ ̺̙̩̄ͯ̕d̢̹͉͍̥̙̆̀͗͊ͪ̌́͢e̸ͭ͌ͤͭ̊ͣ͆̚̚͏̱̤̗́aͤ͒ͫ̿͋̚͏̺͖̣̱͖̭̙́ṭ̛̛̣̫̲̏̀͒̄͐͞h̷͔̙͙̩̽̏̉̽͘.̱̮̼̞̯ͭ̀̌͌̌͑̽͠ ̴̹̰̘͚̻͈̘͐͝ ̠̌͊͗ͩ̑̄T̖͇̮̹̬̳͓̹̋͌͐̑̓͂̾̍hͥ̍ͮ͌̉͏̯̬̖̯̩̮ȩ͍̮͎͇̺͖͍̏̔̋ͪ̐ͮ̌̉͡ ̴̛̯̘̰̖̭̣̺͛ͦ̓̈́̅m̡̡̺͓̦̥͐͑ͨ͘e͍͉̟͉̜̘̋͗ͦ͠a̢͓̭̮͗̄͠n̤̼̥̿ͩ̾́̾ͧͥ̀͝i̧͕̰̞̻̼͖̭̝͑̎̿̆̔͜n̶̸̲͙̩̮̻̞ͫ̽͆̅ͦ͒̍̂ͣğ̅҉̜͚͙̱̘̳̟ͅ ̞̫ͬͨ̕o̠̜͔͉̘ͣ͡͝ͅf̗̻̞̦͚̖͎̪̭ͪ̈́ͬ͞ ̉̽ͥ͆͊͋͂҉͏͎̼̪͙̗̩ľ̬̠̅ͪ͋̒̏ị̷͓̣͚̗͓̥̎ͬ̌̀̔ͯf͍̞̲͇̲̗̹ͦ̋́̋ȇ̛͚̲͓̭͈̮̞̓́ ̺̞̼͈̼͇̝͙̠̎̿̈ͥ͆ͯ̑͝͞iͨ̊ͦ̉̅ͦ͜҉̫̖̤̤s̶̨̝̩̮̼͍̤̭͕͈ͤ̃̑ ̡̭͍͓͆̈̅́ḑ̯̟̩̆͋͒̀̍͊́e̝̪͌ͩ̆̽ͦͪ̿ͣ̚a̶͕͈͐̎̓ͯ͋͢t̵̵͈̲̹̫͕͚̯̦̄̃͛̓͒̈͠h͓̞̦͉͎̖̰͂͊̏ͫ̉̂̋̓.͉̟̳͓̠̲̔ͦ̑̇̓̑̏ ̝̳̬͉̻͍̤̼ͯ̋ͦ̄̈̏ ̣̹̼̗͉̻̝ͯ̂͛́͟T͕̞̮̬̳̃̔̃̐͂͠h̻͉͑͆̋̐̂ê̈́͒ͨͥͬ͝҉͓͕͔̮͎̲̣̣ͅ ̝̗̱̝̾̃̀m̿ͬ͘҉̳̯̬̬̹̘̗͇ę͙̭̺̯̱̤ͤͥ͆̇͒ͮ̆̉ā̵̢̭̯̻̙̞̻ͪ̏ͦṇ̷͈̑ͣͭ̚͞i͉͚̞̦͎̜̐̇̂ͦ̀ͭ́͡n̜̳̟̤̫̳̎̒̾͒͂ͭ̀ġ̴̯͇̼̫̐́͌̀̈́̀͘ ̧͖͔͚̥͔͓͍͗̌̐͟ǒ̯̪̘̯͂ͨͬ͞f̛͙̩̥͉͈͔͊͆̅ͫ͝͡ ̷̭̙͔̟̠̭̃̔̊͒̃̎ͬ͗͠ͅl̳͖̘̫̬̔͑͊̊̿͞iͣ҉͏̦͕͕̝f͇̠̥̹̈́̂ͤ̌̊̔ͯ́e̴̜̖͓̣͋̆̏͜͟ ̵̱̭͂͊͛̾͆̓i̥̫͇̘̦̪̥ͯ͋̕͠s̭͎̠̠͙̯̯̺ͯ͊͒ ̜͎̮̫̝̞̮͎̽͊͟͢d̶̛̻̰̼̭̹͉ͤ̉ͥͤ͑̈͠e̸̴̝̪͐ͣ͌̅̍̚͘a̶̢̜̣͇̟͌̊t̷̼̭̠̫͕̘͐ͯ͂ͥ̅̊ͅh̷͈̊̌̇ͯͣ͒͗̍͢͝.̸̹̻͔ͣͣ͐͊͂̎̚ ̭̥͍̹͗ͣ ̬̩̙̠͙͎̈͒̿̽̃̒̂͑Ț̝̤͍̦̑̋̈ͪͪͭ̚͝h͔̮ͥ̈e̢̺̲̮̼̒̈͒̾̊̽̃̚͠ ̊͊̂ͯͮͤ͏̸̖͖̫̦̘͇m̶͓̘̻͉̿̐͗ͨ̌̐ͨͥ̀e̸̛̮͓̟̮̟̪͙̤͒̂̀́ȁ̡̜͎̣ͫ͛ͦ͗̈͟n̴̜ͭ͒̇̑ͬͣ͆͋i̷͍̬̞̮̲̼̱̭̥̅ͨ̐͐̐ͥn͉̯͒͛̿̍̕͜͞g͔͔̣̟̊͊ͩ ͈̞̰̪̪̣̝̦̠ͣ̐ͣ̀͜o̶̢̞̣̤͇̫ͦͭ̑̑̏ͣ̀ͩf̷̡̰͔̤̙͍͒̑̊̊̽̾͠ ̵̛̺͎̹̿̐͊͆̈l̡̗̞̙͇̲̔̌ͦi̷̢̮͙͑f̡̡̥͖̩̭̖̭͕̔͐͊̎̈ę͇̫̜̣͎̻͓̀́ ̡͕̳͖̙ͬͤ̅̉̓͋͢i͗͑̕͏̬̯ͅs͔̠̳͖̱͚͇̈́ͥ͡ ̢̂͝͏̮̲̥ḓ̷̴̛̻̇̇ͮ̊̄e̷̵̖̝̗̦̜̺͉̔̽́ͮ͜a̩̤̙̣͖̬͌̃ͥͫ̌̋͝ț̡̡̤͓̫͊̊̅̀h̭͙͚͉͍͎͎ͪͬ͌̍̽̇.̜̠̠̪̯̮͚ͮ̔̆̓̚ ̡̱̪̝̞̯̈͒͘ ̧̮͎̈́ͫͬ̈ͤ̋ͫT̥͕͔̤͖͔̐̐͂̅ͫͨh̨̡̛̘̲͓͇͙̩̼̠ͨ͑̔͊e͎̎ ͮ͒͌̀҉̷̱̮m̧̖͇̍͂ͨ̔̓͗̈́̑͠ͅe̮͓͚̫̼̥̎̽͌ͣ̚͢ͅā̶̷̱̱̯̖n̝̫͕̤̳͓̙͖͐̋ͭ̃̈ͫ̀͞ì̪͙̰͐͗ͣ̍̇n̴͉̍̔͋͢͝ģ͔̥̻̤ͦ̉͋͘ ̴͈͉̭̳̗̲̿ͣͯ̂͋o̲͕̦̫̜͔̅̈̿f̫̱͉̭͖͍̝̟͂̂͆̏ͫ́͘ ́̒̑̄҉͙͕̟͚̣̱̮̻l̜̐̄ͤ̂ͧ̕i̱̱̺̳͊ͧ̔ͫ́ḟ̨͉͇̮̥͗̓́̓̄͛͜e̫̜̬͓̙̼͂̌̕͡ ̰͕̠͈̿̽͐̾̅̓ͮͅi̛̺̜̖̥̗̣̥͔ͣ̐̌̓̐ͥ̎͝s̡̯̳͎͆ͮ̔ͯ̀ ̸̢̺̤͈̫̝̫ͨ̔̒̃ͦ̆d̗̼͇̲̦̖̪̍͛͛̂͐e̻̫̘͈̘̗̣̖ͣ̑̋a̷̫͇̦͈̪̦͛́t̢̗̤͍̬̼̞̥̭̪͒̅ͩͭ̿͌ȟ̛̳̥̳̞̝͇̜̗ͫ̈͑͋̈́͑ͣ.͇͇̥͖̰̎ͭͤ̍͝ ̡̧̝͉͇͓ͣ̒͂̎͌̋ͤ̈ ̸͔̝̰̮̘̑̆ͯ̂̓̍̚ͅT̢̜̣̝̎̐̽ͥ̈̾͒͋̿͢͠h͉̤̫̤̖̥ͭ͂̒̓͋͞e̷̥̤͔͉͉̤̯̳͗̓̌͟ ̴͓͈͔̬̩͕̥ͫ̋̊̊̈̈̄̋͝m̵̤͎̱̺͎̑̇͗̃͗͢ě̼̗͇͗̄̉͋ͥ͊̿͞a͇̲͉̿̔͗̑n̙͕͓̬̜̪̱̋̊ͪ̐͗ͬi̛̟͙̱̩̓͒̓̉ͧ̈́̄̀n̡̲͆̈́ͨ͞ǧ̰̰̙͉͔̜̫̻̤̒ ̻̙ͥ́̕o͐̊͊͜҉̙̖f̢̲̯͉͖̭̻̳̂ͮ͌ͪ͊̎̂̓͜ ̸̰̘̋ͨ͝l͈͓͎͕̼̼̼̭̺̿̿ͮ̽̈́͟i̧̡̖͚̹͉͓̒ͭͩͮͨ̌̾͟f͚̪̓ę̡̖̤̳͎̲̣̲͒̊̾̊̋̒̂ ̷̛̟͚̱͙̟͎̲͛́̔̇̐̋͊ͯi̵̜̲͚̞̘̺͍̯͌̆͋́͛ͩs̵̡͙̤̼̞͓̹͗ͮ̾ͯ̏̚ ̢̛̥̱̬̥̳͕̖̳̆̀d͈̱ͦͫ͋̐̈̍̍̀ͣe̷̴̹͈̪͍̣̮̮̗͑̈́̃͆̑͆a͉̘͇̼̣͋̉́̊̈́̚͡t̴̃ͫ͌̉ͪ̌ͭ͒҉͕̥̣̣̲͓͚h̢̨̠͓͉͉͉̼̣͌̓.̧̬̻̩̝̐̒ͧ̆́̎̂̓̑͡ ̠͚̠͈̰̐̌̕ ͯ̆̀͐ͬ̎̌ͨ̌҉̮̝̣̭̝͈T̤̝̼͔͖̹̉̅̈́h̢̹̖͇̑̑̽́̓͡ě̹͉̖̥̰̖̀̀ ̢̪̲̹̹̪̱͔̩̤ͥ͒̍͋͌̈́̕m͐̓ͮͭ̓͏͓̕e̶̯̹̞̜͍̰̝̩͖͂͆͌̍̽ͥ̽ä́̎̓ͬͣͤ̾҉͚̼̰̺̣͡n̵̞̫̱̙̝̼͉ͫ̌͞͝i͍̲͔͂͊͛̀̚n̴͕͈͈̹̤̝̤̠̍͂͑̌̎̄͘ͅg̷̶͍̦̀͂ͧͪ́͗̀ͤ̀ ̯͚̫̹ͬ̎͗ͭ̕͡o̤͙̯̪͍̱͇̐͗̓̽̀͟͜f͔̹͉̭̳͔̲̤̔ͫ ̢̰͖̗̗̫ͯ̀͗͢l͙̹̩̮̄̂̌̋̉̓̔̽i̊ͧͥ҉̴̺̦̙̜f̶̗̜̪͎͕̲̒̒ͫ͒̋ͦͬ͛͛ë̛̂̐̒ͧ͘͏ͅ ̝̘̖̪̫̔ͧi͆̽͂͏̘s̮̣̭̩͊ͤ̂ͯ̀ ̯͎̭̩̲̂̏ͮ̐͞ď̋͋̇̐͛ͧ̅͊͏͎̱͍͉̮̲͈ȩ̡̣̯ͫͪậ̺̼̜͎̈́̔ͦ̀t͔͚̥̻̻̤̤͇͊̉͑͆͊h̷̠͑̍́͝.̶̯̇͘ ̵͙̬͚̩͎͖̍̑̽͟ ̳̩̤̳̫̰̭̦͉̈́ͫ̄̉̄ͣ̚̚͞Ţ̡̛̥̰̿̾̐̚hͩ̐͑ͩ͑̆͛̀̚͝͏͉̳̞͈͉̝̲̘̜e͕̦̙͓̦̜͂́̕͢͡ ̧͖̮͑̒͟m̗͕ͩ̿̌͋̓ę̱̰̟̳̥̱̗̯̀̓̓̏͂́͂͌ͤ͢aͩͦ̈́̋ͩ͛̿̈́̽҉̱̳̱͓̘̻͚͠͝ͅn̴̗̻͇̻̜̦̙ͤ̄̍ͧ͊ͫ͡ͅị̷̳̝̤̰̦͇̻ͤ͗͐̒̏ͪ̋̏͟n̒͏҉̫g̡̧͍̩͙̩͚̦̦̾ͣͤ͌ͥ ͔͙̦̗ͬ͐́͜o̷̸̜͉̬͌͑̋ͤͨ͂̔f̨̥̳̫̰̳̗̟͓͚̓ͮ ̘̪̦̹͈̻͚͊̈̍̍͒̆̚̕͘l̹̝̯͉̭̝̼̔́ͤͧḯ̵̮̗̝̰̠̩̪̥̳͊̌̎ͤ͐ͪ͝f̿ͤ҉͏͎̼̠̬̭̥̳e̞̅ ͩ̍͒͒̈̈̔҉̡͔͈̥̟̪i̢̙̯͔̳̪̞͎̮̋͌̏͋̌͒s̴͈ͩ̒ͭ̏̚͡ͅ ̸̳̲̖͇̦̟̩͚̺̂͌̎̊̿͌ͦ̈́ḍ̶͔̉̓̀̆̀͠e̗ͧͫ͛̊͌̐͢ä̵̙͓̬̬̂̃̋͒͒̎́t͆̈́̈̀͏͏͚͈͠h̤̰̜͇͖̺̭̽ͭ.̸̹̭̮̻̲̞̺̳̮ͥͧͥ̿͜ ̥̉̓̐̽ͭͬ̓͢͝ ̣̣͍͕͙͚̩̖͆̉̑̊̀ͫ͗T̺͎͚ͧ̄̉̑h͙͇̗̭͎͂͑́ẹ̙̪̯̙͉͊ͭ̀ͩ̄̊ͯ̾́͢ ̡̙̯͈̠͇̙ͣ̎̃̇͐͋ͯ͐m̨̭͚̼̪̽͌ͫͪ̍̆̒ͫ́ę̵̘̤̯̟͉̪͙̔ͫ̋ͮ̐̅̍͡ȧ̸̰͙͔̖͔̤̰͙̥͊̾̂́̂̃ͦn̰̅ĩ̧̺͉͓̥̣͔̜̞ͮ̀ͫ̑ͣͯ̅̈́͠͞n̸̬͉̪̼ͪ̓g̫̙̫͔̭̓ͮ ̴̧͍̪͖̗̘̳͖͛͑ͭ͌ͥ̋̉ͨ͜ỏ̼̾̒ͩ͟f̝͚̗͔̿ͬ͘͡ ̩̖͔͉̠̐̔̅ͮ̋ͪ͞l̏̈͑ͤ͋̄̄͑͡҉̧͓̦̪̩̫i̡͈̰͉͙̣̜ͦ͗̆̂̌ͧ͂̾̽͢͞f͍̜̰̬̮͖̖̙̓ͤ͋ͮͦ̄ͭ͝e̶̶̗̗̬͐̈́̎ͦ̓ͯ͗ ̨̠ͮ̈́̾ͮ́͆͑́i͓̤ͤ͐ͤ̈́ͣ͌̄͡s̷̢̗͍̦ͭͤ̅ͭ͘ ̡̹ͣͪ̃͊̐ͨ̾̎̍͟ḑ̭̗̥͈͖ͧ͠ͅe̸̹͍͔͓̯͈̙̔ͤ̅͆̀̚͜a̵̡̬̤͙̠ͪͩ͆̅̌͑̅ͥt̮̯̬̺̮͉͈̦̄̌ͪ̆̅̆̋̓͘h̢̦͔̲̘̗̪̦͐̃.̹̋͌̾ͦͥͦ̑̕͞ ̵̮̉̀̔ͅ ̨̫̜̗̩̯̊ͧ̑͑T̜̰̰̘͌̆͞͠ḩ̠̯̿ͨͤ͑̃̄eͭͧ͋̐̅̒ͦ҉̨̞̲̥͚͎̙͠ ̀̌͒̈́҉̠̭̭̫̝̼̯̦m̨̛̮̑̔̆ͨ͛͝ȩ̟͖͚̼̫̝͈͗ͫͮͣ̓̌͋̉͘a̷͍͎̔͗͢nͮ̍ͨ̄ͪ͗́̚҉̳̮ͅi̡͚̪̮̘̥͔̪̎ͯ́͞ṉ̱̭̣͎̑͆͑̕g̸̶̹ͦ͗͘ ̧̗͈͙͉̥͚̣̆ͦ́ͥ͆̏ͪ̀͌o̥̮͗ͤ́ͥ͊̌̅̔̄f̸̤͓̔͞ͅ ̶̞̙̖̼̞̹͔̳̦̾̏ͩ̊̍̏͗̓̕l̰̤̻̹͉͖̟̥̓͋̊̀͊͊͜ǐ͗̏̐͏̰̙͕̗f̦ͧ͂̀̀̿̒̎ͩ̎e̴̛ͣͭͩ̈́̚͏̜̼̼̪̦̤̭̟ ̷͇̯̳̫͍̓͛ͩ̆̑̌i̴̟̭̝̖̹ͯ̎͂̐͘s̤̀̌͑́͠ ̛̦̮̬͚̥̖̟̄ͧͣ͛̋͌ͫ̊͘͝d̠̱ͮ͡ȩ̥͉̞̳̫ͦ͛̆͗͂ͥ͑ͩ̀ͅa̓ͯ͛́ͬ̎͏̘̳͓͎̩͖̤t̶̖̘̮̪̺̼̝̗͖̒̑̒͑ͩ́h̶̜̣̄̄͂ͮͦͣ̿͒ͅ.͛̽ͣͫͣ͋͂҉̧͍̺̤͎͕͔̖ ̴̡͈̜͐̅̿͢ͅ ̷̯̻̞̩̈̆̓̉ͣͪ͑T͙̝͉̞̫̱͇̦̎͛͌̍̈́ͦͯͨ̚ͅḣ̞̘͖̝͈̠̰̓̋͊ͥ̇e̷̸͔͇͇͎̫̗͕͊̆ͩ̍͗ͅ ͉̬̦̯͇ͨ͒̋̈͐͑̚ͅm̨̻͔ͯ͌̓ͧ̃e̡͇̩̼̝̬̩͗͒̓ͨ̆̅͒͌̕͝a̰̯̝͖̤̦͔͖͙̓͘͟n̟̲̯̹͇ͩ̑͗ͫ̈́͛̿̀i̷̖͉̺͔̺̣̜̪ͥͫ̐͗ͣ͑̽͞n̛̩̻͖ͦ̈́͜͝g̴̻̟̯ͫͬ͋̓͛͆͛̀ ̨̖̲̒ͨ͟o̖̖̰͍̳̮͚ͬ̂ͯͮ̉̈̈́͋͞f̶̧̥͉̄ͬͥ̅͂͒ ̞ͥ̋ͮ̊͐͂̍́͞l̻̞̟̙̆͛͛ͧ͛i̵͓͉͙͌̄̕ͅf̡̮̼̬͈̠̠̊̑̉ͤ̎̚ͅͅë̫ͥ̌͐ ̹̭̹̘͍͙̤͗̊̋̕į͖̖̻̽̂͒̄̒̊͗̀s̷̡̺̘͌̾͒͂̈̓͗̈ ̛̗͚̻̞̰͕̠̌̓͗̽̈ͯ͋ͦ͗ͅd̨̺̰͎͚͇̜̄͊̅͆͒ͨ͑̐͐̀e̛̮̔̋̚ą͓̔̈́͆ͬ̒̚t̢͍̪͓͈̹͕ͦ̏͑̔̏ḫ̡͈͙͈̞̠̺̟̞́͊̋̅̊͋.̛̱̭͔̏͌ͩ̄̏ͯ̒̑ͨ ̺̖̗̲͖̪̞̰ͨ͛̀͘ͅ ͉̣͎͕ͯ̓́͟T̵̂ͫͤ҉̸̱̳̺h̦̪̪͈̔͐͛̃̾e̛̤͚̜̱̔͋̀̍̃́ͦ̿ͤ͘͞ ̨̐̔ͫͪ͆ͬͬ̉́͏͕͉̜̯̙̞̩̮̺m̶̴̰͔͇̄͑̿̃́̎ͯ͠e̅̓̕͏̜̺̻̤͉͇̲͓ȧ̷͒̎ͪ̇̋̆̚̕͏̜̗͔̺̙̘̣̭n̡̬͕̝͇͔̲ͬ̅̈͋i̺͕͔̤̘͇͗̌͐ͣ͌͝n̡̧̛̳̻͔̳͔͇͙̏͊͊̿ͫĝ̢̠̭̜ͯͦ͋̆͢ ͖̼͒́̍ǫ̨͇̺̦̱̞͓͔̹͊ͅf̜̮͉̊̆͟͡͞ ̶̴͓͈͉͚̞̱̟͒̏̓͒͆̒̚͠ĺ̵̢̝͎̘̘͊̈͘ỉ̴̟̮ͯ̾̓͛̽f̶̲̰̘̝͎̠̪̘͍͆ͭè͂̑̎͏͏̘̯̙ ̢͉̠̞͚͊ͮ̍͂͠ỉ̘̙̂͋͗̾͋͡ŝ̙̦̹̜͙̲̖̬ͦͨ͝ ̧̡̯͓̤̹͚̜̲ͫ̂͂͑ͮͮ́̚d̽ͤ̀̔͏̺̗̱̞̰̼͚e̺̯̖̪̩̜̜͗ͯ̂ͪ͋͢åͪ͡҉͖̺̭̝̬͙͉̯t̟̝̠ͧ͒ͩͪ̉̒̚h̓̋ͮ͏̨̯͍͈̠̖̞͎̣.̸̘̲̟͔̮͓ͭ́̊ͩ ͥ̓ͫ͡͏̶̙͚͉̘̭ ̷̲̲͓̀̍ͯ̆̓̽̉̂̚͟T͎̲̈́ͨ̓̎͘͝͡ḥ̵͍̲̗͎̻̗̠̐ͪ̏̌̈́͜eͭ͛̑̿̓̋̚͜҉̸̻͖͇̥͔̯̤ ̔̂̉̈́ͥ̈̓̂͏͙̫̯̞̞̝͎̪̮m̮̎́é̴̠̞͉̜̘͓̔ͯ̓̌̓̒ą̡̖̭͇̦͆ͯ̿ͩ̀ͨͨͤ͞n̗̫̞̬ͭͮ͐͘ỉ̹̾͐̔̐̉͂n̨̦͙͗͊͆̕g̳͔̩̔͘ͅ ̛͍̜̱̇̏͒ͅo̭͎̣̩ͧ̂̃͌̈ͬ͢͡f̸̨̮̺̰͕̑ͥ͑͌̌̀ͨ̓ ̠͈̱̙̲̳ͮ͐̆̌̑l͇̻̹͕͖̗̬̩̒̈̉ͤ̐̄ͥ́͜i̴̷̲͚̪͐f̡͔̝͉̗̎ͬͭ̃͗̓̕͢e͕̰̭̼̟͔̫ͥ̒́͢͞ͅ ̵̤̼̫̠̥̜̜̞͌̂ͧ͆̅͗̀į͍̦͈̺̦͑͛̅̿́̌̂̂s̛̞̰̩̣̖͓͈̜̾̔ͧͧ ̶̯ͮ̚ͅḋ̄̌҉̴̨͙͕͎͍̞͕e̢̛͍̙ͬͧ̉ͭ̑̈͜ã̤͕̱͔̟̫̜́ͧ̉̽̌̅͘t̹͔̖̗͎̮̰̯̐̀h̪͕̦̻̲̠̼̻͑̽̄̀̉.̞̫̯̉ͦ͂͐̈́͗ͦ͐ͧ ̢̛̝̥͇͈̯̬͙̍ͅ ̺͎͔ͧ̓͗̄̚ ̪̝̈́ͣ͗̌̄ͮ̐
There's no place like ~/
xiphirx
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior
Current Project: ******** (Unkown for the time being)
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC

Post by xiphirx »

LeonBlade wrote:T̠̤̟͍̘͇͕̽̽ͫ͌́͑ͤ̎ͧͅh̵̛̬̦̱̘̖͈̠̓ͧ̅́͟ͅę̺̼̦͚̠͉̯͐͘ ̼͔̯͂̓̏̅̃̑̂͝m̥̈ͪͦ̈̂̏͟ȩ̺̳̬̬̫̑͛ͤ͛ͅa̶͔̳͌̆ͫͤ̚͝n̵̡̘̹̈́ͣ̋ͅi͛͒ͭ͛͆ͧͮ̀ͤ͜҉͚̳n̜̗̤̙̝̘̞͔̐̍̎̾̂̓̚͠͠g̰̞̣̠̹̗͊́̔̀̓̿͡ ̷̺̜̦̻̠̟̜͊͂̕o͇̣̣ͫ̈͒̾̑ͦ̂̑ͯ͜͜͡f̶̟͕͍̼̰̹͔̋ͦ̌̽̊ͯͬͅ ͔̤͍̞̏͂͗ͧ̑͌ͣͤ̕͞͡l̸̝̟ͫͥi̴͈͇̞̅̽̔̃ͅf̡̛̳̯̳̟̗̘̊̽̔͐̕ͅẽ̡͖̠ͮͧͬ̚ ̸̹̭̻̮̯̣͒͂́͠i̶̧̹̠͓͍̙̓̓̂̋͛̒̄ͅs̪̣̞͂ͣ́͡ͅ ̷̳̝̩͓̜̦͈̣̑̇͑̈́̌̒d͚̟̞͕̺̩͚̿̇ͣ̓ͣ́̀̕ͅe̖̖̖̣͍̳̙ͮͣ̎̈a͚͛̎̊ͭ̈́ͧ͒̚t̷̛͈̱̝̼̮͎ͮͭͮ̓̊̓̎̽ͨh͇̝̬̯̬͇͋ͭͨͥ̏̃̐̓͘͡͝.̭̯̓̽̑́̃̄̽͢ͅ ͇̩͔̰̓̿̄ͩͨ́̂͐ ͍̞̙̳̻̳̯͈̇̌̄ͨͫͮ͂̍T̵͔̺̬̪͖̜̮̱̂͞h̲͙̹̥̊ͨ̂͂͘ë̢̢͇̩̼̥͙́ͧ͂̈́͛̈͒͋ ̃̒ͤ̀ͣ̚҉̙̬̼̲̻̲mͫͩ̃̆̀҉̝̺̥̥̫͟ĕ̴̫̲̲̰̜̱̪̻͒̄͗̓́ͥ̚͜ǎ̧̧̝͔͎͍̓̌͒n̦͔̮͙̗͈͇̫͊͊̓į̸̛̼̩̖̱̞ͭ͌ͧ͆̃̾̑͑ͅǹ̻̱̣̟̼̙̲͆́g͎̗͇̝̫̫̻͚̪ͮ̉̌ ̫̤̗̝͙̘̂͂͒̏͒̈́͐o̼͙͗͌̅̽ͣ́͟f͆̒̐̂̓ͨ̔̽̀҉̶̩͖̺͍̠͕͟ ̵͎̣̟̮͆̎͑́ͪ͌͐̚͘l͑̐̇͏̘͕̭̪̱͙̪͎͜͠ḯ͇̗̗̝̱̼͓̗ͯf̵̧̪̥͈͇̝̠̜̦̉̂́͑̅ͧ̓͡e̝̫̅͑̏̈ ̟̤̳̫̙̌̌͋ͣͦ͋͊̚i͈͗͗ͪs̃̉̈҉̤̤͈ ̶̥̩̬̼ͯͩ̾̏ͬ͒͢͢dͯ̉ͪ̀͐ͧ̾̉͏̢̱̲͈̟ͅḙ̸͊ͅa̴͕̗̱̩̓̈̆ͥͬ̉ͩ͡ͅt̴͖̹̰ͭͧͣ́̓͞ḥ̶̝͇͇ͭ́͆ͯ̿ͥ̏̄ͣ́.̙͎̂͛̀̆ͦͦ̀ ̧͙̺̞ͪ̆̿̊̏ͮ͊ͬ́ ͛͗͋͏̢͈̘̟̦T͕̯̟̈͊̑̿̉̍͋h̵̠̙̰͖̦͇̪̫͊͊̓̿̌̎ͧ̀eͧ͑̎̊͗͗͆̚҉͔̮͇͉̲̳̰ ̛̯̼̩͉̭̍̉͛̀̐ͤͥ́m̧̌ͨ͆͐̑̾͟͏͎͈e͈͇͖̺͔̦̻̹ͫͪ̐ͧ̊̈́́ͅa̫̹̹̦̘̰͙͊̃̿̐͊̽́ņ͉̜̗͍̙̤͖̘́̍̏͒̂͋i̷͐͏҉͖̟̲̲̭̬̤̥ͅn̴̛̯͍̝͙ͥ͒͞g̶̝ͧ͒̀ ͇̭̬͈̭̿͑͆̉͗͛̇͝o̒͏͚͚̮͉͎̲̦̘͝f̼̝̖̟̈͌ͭ̂̓ͫͣ̅̋ ͚͇̰̤̥̻̱͑ͧ̾̂̐̄ḹ̺̣̲͒̊ͣͯͥ̉i̦̯̬͙͓̰̝͎͌̽̄ͬ̓͘͠f̵̔ͯ҉̬̤͚ë́͗͠҉͇̼̖̻̟̜̟ ̧̟͔͖͇̄̾ͬ̾ͣ́͊́͢i̦̮̜̼̓ͣͥ̆̓̓͗s̋͂͏͖̼̳̳̩͘ͅ ̷̛͕͙̔ͧͭͯ̃̋̑ͫ̂͡d͖͙̲̗ͬ͗̓̈̆͜ḙ̹ͫͬ̋aͦͮ̍͂ͣ͏͏̯̝̱͓t̻͇̥͍̬ͧͫͦ͛́͡ͅḩ̯̻̤̻ͤ́ͫͫ͌̆̔͊̚.̸̵̫̘̹͓͉̙̫̘̔ͣͩ ͎̟̦̈ͬͩ͝ ̧̣̱͙̤̜̿͞T̡̛̲̪̙̓͞ͅh̪̘̩̩͎̤͈̦ͬ̌͑̂ͫͧ͘ĕ̶͎͙̯̱̫̹ͧ̔̀ ̧̦̞̳̔͂ͅͅm̶͚̟̟̥̭͇͓͖̒̿̎̆̍ͫ̾ͯ́̚e̡̾̅̀͜҉͚͖̝̻͚̭̮̭ả̶ͬ̊̓̉̓̉̏҉͚͖ͅn̦̊ͨ̾ͬͩ̓͂̕i̾̄͋͏͔͎̹n̢͎̝͔̗̙͖͐̊̈́͛̾̔͂̀̕g̿̊̋͢҉̝̞͕̜̦̘̗ ̵̴͔͉̲͍̊ͫͭͦͅó̷͚̯̭͉͈̱̳̽ͧ͝f̬͖͉̭̣̖̹̻̯͒̈́͑͡ ̴̺̤̻̜̬͔̇ͩl͉͇̱̣͓̲͎̒ͣͤ̊̀͞i̱̹̪̯̅̉ͮ̀͟͢͝f̱̻͓̟͂͒̋ͣ͒ͤ̿ͧ͗̀ͅȩ̷̬͈̯͉̱̝̼͈͈ͣͦ͑͊̓̑ͤ ̖ͯ̑ͭ͑̈͞ĭ̸̖̰̖̟͇̖͌̀́̒̊͒̃̌̀ŝ̶̶͇̮̼͂̓̋̍ͭ͂ͦͅ ̧̢̖̯̟̤͍̈̓ͥ̇͟d̢̗̼̞̭̰ͯ̆̋̆ͫ̀ḙ̡̛͕̠͔͓̦̬̥̃̏ͮͮą̮̮̰͙̼̲̱̊̂͐̀̚t̬̹̣̻̥͑h̺̖͎͇̝ͮͪ͒͛̐͘.̖̙̰̪̪̗̳̓̂ͯͭͤ̕ͅ ̛͓̳̯͕͔͌̀̀̃ͫ̒ͦ ̧͍̰̼̟͉̗̻̠̍͂̄̓ͪT̈́̒́͑҉͉͉̮̞̳̜̲͙h̵̘̪̘̓ͬͮ̐̔ͫ̆̚ê̻̭̖̌́ͥ̊̑̋͞ ̭̲̜̞̘͖̗͑̉ͪ͌͑̊̅͌͜mͮ̈̎͏̻͇e̜̠̹̖̗̿̃͐̅͑̓̓ͫͅa̐̒͗̐̓́̀̒͏̢͉̻̖͈̳͜n͊̒͊̔ͤ̄̂͆҉̭͔͙͇̠í̡͙̲̻̻͈͕͂ͣͮ́̚͡n͗͛̑ͧͭ͂͋͛̀͝҉̯͔͚g̛͉̱͍̟̱̼̹̪̊͊ ̥̪͎͆̑ͧ̿̔ǫ̷̱̮̲̬̦̝̩̫͛ͬ̀ͮ̌̇̋͒f̵̥̠̰̩͋͐̉̒ͭ̂̏ͨ ̨̛͕̱̪̘̙̏ͮͭ͡l̴̯͓͚͙̝̳ͩ̃̈́͒ͬī̞̩̣̤̮̒̋f̷̛͍̥̬̗̗ͬ̇͞e̮̺̙̘̅̒̍ͮ̊ͨͥ ̦̙̳̲ͫị̧̰̱̓ͣͫ̃̐̿̿̚͟ş̶̼̱͚̍̌̀ ̢̱͎̦̫ͧ͗d̴̙͈͎̬̝͗̓ͅe͊̅ͪͪ̒ͬ͏̹͈̥̞͉̗͉̼a̎ͫ̅̀ͫ͏̹̫̻͖̠̣͢t̝̺̟̙̞̟̟̭̖̂ͦͦ͠͡h̯̺̞̳̟͖̹̤̆̐͜͢.̶̘̫͔̳̝̳ͤ͒ͅ ̎̏ͮ̐͏͇̗̞̲̭̱͠ͅͅ ̪̄ͤ̎̾̓͠͞ͅT̀͂ͮ̈́͆̒ͮ͒͏̼̰̲̳̼͉̺̦̗͞h̡͙̱̟͖̰͈̍ę̷̣͓̘̘̎̿̆͆ͦ̌̇͢ ̤͕̖̯̯̝͎̩́́̕͠ͅm̩̫̠͎̼̆̍͌͢ę̴̛̟͖̗͇͋͒̊͂ͦ̈͐̅ä̒̽̽̆ͤ͏͝͏̖̹̗̗̫̦̫̪̻n̻̫̤̮̝̹̗ͩͧ͞ͅi͍͓̰̜̳̓͊̉̽̈̔̀̀̀n̷̛͙͍̟̟͋̐̒͊ͧ͂̊ͬ̈́͡g̷̓̄̋͏̥ ̦̭̤͓͉͙̱̩ͥͦ͊̍̂̔ͭò̵͔͇̋̄͗́̚ͅfͨ̌̑ͧ̄͒́͟͏̙̺ ̽ͥ͟҉̘̰͓l̻̜͍̪̬̟̻̋ͅȋ̩̩̺̤̦̋̃̉ͪ̚͟͠ͅḟ̓ͦ̉̿̐̄͌̈́҉̗̙̘̺̩̗̕͢ḛ̟̿̾ͬ͊̀̓ͤ́̚͡ ̷̛̼͍̳̺͊̉̾͛͑̓į̰̋̽̆̂s̴̟̦̐͌ ̺̙̩̄ͯ̕d̢̹͉͍̥̙̆̀͗͊ͪ̌́͢e̸ͭ͌ͤͭ̊ͣ͆̚̚͏̱̤̗́aͤ͒ͫ̿͋̚͏̺͖̣̱͖̭̙́ṭ̛̛̣̫̲̏̀͒̄͐͞h̷͔̙͙̩̽̏̉̽͘.̱̮̼̞̯ͭ̀̌͌̌͑̽͠ ̴̹̰̘͚̻͈̘͐͝ ̠̌͊͗ͩ̑̄T̖͇̮̹̬̳͓̹̋͌͐̑̓͂̾̍hͥ̍ͮ͌̉͏̯̬̖̯̩̮ȩ͍̮͎͇̺͖͍̏̔̋ͪ̐ͮ̌̉͡ ̴̛̯̘̰̖̭̣̺͛ͦ̓̈́̅m̡̡̺͓̦̥͐͑ͨ͘e͍͉̟͉̜̘̋͗ͦ͠a̢͓̭̮͗̄͠n̤̼̥̿ͩ̾́̾ͧͥ̀͝i̧͕̰̞̻̼͖̭̝͑̎̿̆̔͜n̶̸̲͙̩̮̻̞ͫ̽͆̅ͦ͒̍̂ͣğ̅҉̜͚͙̱̘̳̟ͅ ̞̫ͬͨ̕o̠̜͔͉̘ͣ͡͝ͅf̗̻̞̦͚̖͎̪̭ͪ̈́ͬ͞ ̉̽ͥ͆͊͋͂҉͏͎̼̪͙̗̩ľ̬̠̅ͪ͋̒̏ị̷͓̣͚̗͓̥̎ͬ̌̀̔ͯf͍̞̲͇̲̗̹ͦ̋́̋ȇ̛͚̲͓̭͈̮̞̓́ ̺̞̼͈̼͇̝͙̠̎̿̈ͥ͆ͯ̑͝͞iͨ̊ͦ̉̅ͦ͜҉̫̖̤̤s̶̨̝̩̮̼͍̤̭͕͈ͤ̃̑ ̡̭͍͓͆̈̅́ḑ̯̟̩̆͋͒̀̍͊́e̝̪͌ͩ̆̽ͦͪ̿ͣ̚a̶͕͈͐̎̓ͯ͋͢t̵̵͈̲̹̫͕͚̯̦̄̃͛̓͒̈͠h͓̞̦͉͎̖̰͂͊̏ͫ̉̂̋̓.͉̟̳͓̠̲̔ͦ̑̇̓̑̏ ̝̳̬͉̻͍̤̼ͯ̋ͦ̄̈̏ ̣̹̼̗͉̻̝ͯ̂͛́͟T͕̞̮̬̳̃̔̃̐͂͠h̻͉͑͆̋̐̂ê̈́͒ͨͥͬ͝҉͓͕͔̮͎̲̣̣ͅ ̝̗̱̝̾̃̀m̿ͬ͘҉̳̯̬̬̹̘̗͇ę͙̭̺̯̱̤ͤͥ͆̇͒ͮ̆̉ā̵̢̭̯̻̙̞̻ͪ̏ͦṇ̷͈̑ͣͭ̚͞i͉͚̞̦͎̜̐̇̂ͦ̀ͭ́͡n̜̳̟̤̫̳̎̒̾͒͂ͭ̀ġ̴̯͇̼̫̐́͌̀̈́̀͘ ̧͖͔͚̥͔͓͍͗̌̐͟ǒ̯̪̘̯͂ͨͬ͞f̛͙̩̥͉͈͔͊͆̅ͫ͝͡ ̷̭̙͔̟̠̭̃̔̊͒̃̎ͬ͗͠ͅl̳͖̘̫̬̔͑͊̊̿͞iͣ҉͏̦͕͕̝f͇̠̥̹̈́̂ͤ̌̊̔ͯ́e̴̜̖͓̣͋̆̏͜͟ ̵̱̭͂͊͛̾͆̓i̥̫͇̘̦̪̥ͯ͋̕͠s̭͎̠̠͙̯̯̺ͯ͊͒ ̜͎̮̫̝̞̮͎̽͊͟͢d̶̛̻̰̼̭̹͉ͤ̉ͥͤ͑̈͠e̸̴̝̪͐ͣ͌̅̍̚͘a̶̢̜̣͇̟͌̊t̷̼̭̠̫͕̘͐ͯ͂ͥ̅̊ͅh̷͈̊̌̇ͯͣ͒͗̍͢͝.̸̹̻͔ͣͣ͐͊͂̎̚ ̭̥͍̹͗ͣ ̬̩̙̠͙͎̈͒̿̽̃̒̂͑Ț̝̤͍̦̑̋̈ͪͪͭ̚͝h͔̮ͥ̈e̢̺̲̮̼̒̈͒̾̊̽̃̚͠ ̊͊̂ͯͮͤ͏̸̖͖̫̦̘͇m̶͓̘̻͉̿̐͗ͨ̌̐ͨͥ̀e̸̛̮͓̟̮̟̪͙̤͒̂̀́ȁ̡̜͎̣ͫ͛ͦ͗̈͟n̴̜ͭ͒̇̑ͬͣ͆͋i̷͍̬̞̮̲̼̱̭̥̅ͨ̐͐̐ͥn͉̯͒͛̿̍̕͜͞g͔͔̣̟̊͊ͩ ͈̞̰̪̪̣̝̦̠ͣ̐ͣ̀͜o̶̢̞̣̤͇̫ͦͭ̑̑̏ͣ̀ͩf̷̡̰͔̤̙͍͒̑̊̊̽̾͠ ̵̛̺͎̹̿̐͊͆̈l̡̗̞̙͇̲̔̌ͦi̷̢̮͙͑f̡̡̥͖̩̭̖̭͕̔͐͊̎̈ę͇̫̜̣͎̻͓̀́ ̡͕̳͖̙ͬͤ̅̉̓͋͢i͗͑̕͏̬̯ͅs͔̠̳͖̱͚͇̈́ͥ͡ ̢̂͝͏̮̲̥ḓ̷̴̛̻̇̇ͮ̊̄e̷̵̖̝̗̦̜̺͉̔̽́ͮ͜a̩̤̙̣͖̬͌̃ͥͫ̌̋͝ț̡̡̤͓̫͊̊̅̀h̭͙͚͉͍͎͎ͪͬ͌̍̽̇.̜̠̠̪̯̮͚ͮ̔̆̓̚ ̡̱̪̝̞̯̈͒͘ ̧̮͎̈́ͫͬ̈ͤ̋ͫT̥͕͔̤͖͔̐̐͂̅ͫͨh̨̡̛̘̲͓͇͙̩̼̠ͨ͑̔͊e͎̎ ͮ͒͌̀҉̷̱̮m̧̖͇̍͂ͨ̔̓͗̈́̑͠ͅe̮͓͚̫̼̥̎̽͌ͣ̚͢ͅā̶̷̱̱̯̖n̝̫͕̤̳͓̙͖͐̋ͭ̃̈ͫ̀͞ì̪͙̰͐͗ͣ̍̇n̴͉̍̔͋͢͝ģ͔̥̻̤ͦ̉͋͘ ̴͈͉̭̳̗̲̿ͣͯ̂͋o̲͕̦̫̜͔̅̈̿f̫̱͉̭͖͍̝̟͂̂͆̏ͫ́͘ ́̒̑̄҉͙͕̟͚̣̱̮̻l̜̐̄ͤ̂ͧ̕i̱̱̺̳͊ͧ̔ͫ́ḟ̨͉͇̮̥͗̓́̓̄͛͜e̫̜̬͓̙̼͂̌̕͡ ̰͕̠͈̿̽͐̾̅̓ͮͅi̛̺̜̖̥̗̣̥͔ͣ̐̌̓̐ͥ̎͝s̡̯̳͎͆ͮ̔ͯ̀ ̸̢̺̤͈̫̝̫ͨ̔̒̃ͦ̆d̗̼͇̲̦̖̪̍͛͛̂͐e̻̫̘͈̘̗̣̖ͣ̑̋a̷̫͇̦͈̪̦͛́t̢̗̤͍̬̼̞̥̭̪͒̅ͩͭ̿͌ȟ̛̳̥̳̞̝͇̜̗ͫ̈͑͋̈́͑ͣ.͇͇̥͖̰̎ͭͤ̍͝ ̡̧̝͉͇͓ͣ̒͂̎͌̋ͤ̈ ̸͔̝̰̮̘̑̆ͯ̂̓̍̚ͅT̢̜̣̝̎̐̽ͥ̈̾͒͋̿͢͠h͉̤̫̤̖̥ͭ͂̒̓͋͞e̷̥̤͔͉͉̤̯̳͗̓̌͟ ̴͓͈͔̬̩͕̥ͫ̋̊̊̈̈̄̋͝m̵̤͎̱̺͎̑̇͗̃͗͢ě̼̗͇͗̄̉͋ͥ͊̿͞a͇̲͉̿̔͗̑n̙͕͓̬̜̪̱̋̊ͪ̐͗ͬi̛̟͙̱̩̓͒̓̉ͧ̈́̄̀n̡̲͆̈́ͨ͞ǧ̰̰̙͉͔̜̫̻̤̒ ̻̙ͥ́̕o͐̊͊͜҉̙̖f̢̲̯͉͖̭̻̳̂ͮ͌ͪ͊̎̂̓͜ ̸̰̘̋ͨ͝l͈͓͎͕̼̼̼̭̺̿̿ͮ̽̈́͟i̧̡̖͚̹͉͓̒ͭͩͮͨ̌̾͟f͚̪̓ę̡̖̤̳͎̲̣̲͒̊̾̊̋̒̂ ̷̛̟͚̱͙̟͎̲͛́̔̇̐̋͊ͯi̵̜̲͚̞̘̺͍̯͌̆͋́͛ͩs̵̡͙̤̼̞͓̹͗ͮ̾ͯ̏̚ ̢̛̥̱̬̥̳͕̖̳̆̀d͈̱ͦͫ͋̐̈̍̍̀ͣe̷̴̹͈̪͍̣̮̮̗͑̈́̃͆̑͆a͉̘͇̼̣͋̉́̊̈́̚͡t̴̃ͫ͌̉ͪ̌ͭ͒҉͕̥̣̣̲͓͚h̢̨̠͓͉͉͉̼̣͌̓.̧̬̻̩̝̐̒ͧ̆́̎̂̓̑͡ ̠͚̠͈̰̐̌̕ ͯ̆̀͐ͬ̎̌ͨ̌҉̮̝̣̭̝͈T̤̝̼͔͖̹̉̅̈́h̢̹̖͇̑̑̽́̓͡ě̹͉̖̥̰̖̀̀ ̢̪̲̹̹̪̱͔̩̤ͥ͒̍͋͌̈́̕m͐̓ͮͭ̓͏͓̕e̶̯̹̞̜͍̰̝̩͖͂͆͌̍̽ͥ̽ä́̎̓ͬͣͤ̾҉͚̼̰̺̣͡n̵̞̫̱̙̝̼͉ͫ̌͞͝i͍̲͔͂͊͛̀̚n̴͕͈͈̹̤̝̤̠̍͂͑̌̎̄͘ͅg̷̶͍̦̀͂ͧͪ́͗̀ͤ̀ ̯͚̫̹ͬ̎͗ͭ̕͡o̤͙̯̪͍̱͇̐͗̓̽̀͟͜f͔̹͉̭̳͔̲̤̔ͫ ̢̰͖̗̗̫ͯ̀͗͢l͙̹̩̮̄̂̌̋̉̓̔̽i̊ͧͥ҉̴̺̦̙̜f̶̗̜̪͎͕̲̒̒ͫ͒̋ͦͬ͛͛ë̛̂̐̒ͧ͘͏ͅ ̝̘̖̪̫̔ͧi͆̽͂͏̘s̮̣̭̩͊ͤ̂ͯ̀ ̯͎̭̩̲̂̏ͮ̐͞ď̋͋̇̐͛ͧ̅͊͏͎̱͍͉̮̲͈ȩ̡̣̯ͫͪậ̺̼̜͎̈́̔ͦ̀t͔͚̥̻̻̤̤͇͊̉͑͆͊h̷̠͑̍́͝.̶̯̇͘ ̵͙̬͚̩͎͖̍̑̽͟ ̳̩̤̳̫̰̭̦͉̈́ͫ̄̉̄ͣ̚̚͞Ţ̡̛̥̰̿̾̐̚hͩ̐͑ͩ͑̆͛̀̚͝͏͉̳̞͈͉̝̲̘̜e͕̦̙͓̦̜͂́̕͢͡ ̧͖̮͑̒͟m̗͕ͩ̿̌͋̓ę̱̰̟̳̥̱̗̯̀̓̓̏͂́͂͌ͤ͢aͩͦ̈́̋ͩ͛̿̈́̽҉̱̳̱͓̘̻͚͠͝ͅn̴̗̻͇̻̜̦̙ͤ̄̍ͧ͊ͫ͡ͅị̷̳̝̤̰̦͇̻ͤ͗͐̒̏ͪ̋̏͟n̒͏҉̫g̡̧͍̩͙̩͚̦̦̾ͣͤ͌ͥ ͔͙̦̗ͬ͐́͜o̷̸̜͉̬͌͑̋ͤͨ͂̔f̨̥̳̫̰̳̗̟͓͚̓ͮ ̘̪̦̹͈̻͚͊̈̍̍͒̆̚̕͘l̹̝̯͉̭̝̼̔́ͤͧḯ̵̮̗̝̰̠̩̪̥̳͊̌̎ͤ͐ͪ͝f̿ͤ҉͏͎̼̠̬̭̥̳e̞̅ ͩ̍͒͒̈̈̔҉̡͔͈̥̟̪i̢̙̯͔̳̪̞͎̮̋͌̏͋̌͒s̴͈ͩ̒ͭ̏̚͡ͅ ̸̳̲̖͇̦̟̩͚̺̂͌̎̊̿͌ͦ̈́ḍ̶͔̉̓̀̆̀͠e̗ͧͫ͛̊͌̐͢ä̵̙͓̬̬̂̃̋͒͒̎́t͆̈́̈̀͏͏͚͈͠h̤̰̜͇͖̺̭̽ͭ.̸̹̭̮̻̲̞̺̳̮ͥͧͥ̿͜ ̥̉̓̐̽ͭͬ̓͢͝ ̣̣͍͕͙͚̩̖͆̉̑̊̀ͫ͗T̺͎͚ͧ̄̉̑h͙͇̗̭͎͂͑́ẹ̙̪̯̙͉͊ͭ̀ͩ̄̊ͯ̾́͢ ̡̙̯͈̠͇̙ͣ̎̃̇͐͋ͯ͐m̨̭͚̼̪̽͌ͫͪ̍̆̒ͫ́ę̵̘̤̯̟͉̪͙̔ͫ̋ͮ̐̅̍͡ȧ̸̰͙͔̖͔̤̰͙̥͊̾̂́̂̃ͦn̰̅ĩ̧̺͉͓̥̣͔̜̞ͮ̀ͫ̑ͣͯ̅̈́͠͞n̸̬͉̪̼ͪ̓g̫̙̫͔̭̓ͮ ̴̧͍̪͖̗̘̳͖͛͑ͭ͌ͥ̋̉ͨ͜ỏ̼̾̒ͩ͟f̝͚̗͔̿ͬ͘͡ ̩̖͔͉̠̐̔̅ͮ̋ͪ͞l̏̈͑ͤ͋̄̄͑͡҉̧͓̦̪̩̫i̡͈̰͉͙̣̜ͦ͗̆̂̌ͧ͂̾̽͢͞f͍̜̰̬̮͖̖̙̓ͤ͋ͮͦ̄ͭ͝e̶̶̗̗̬͐̈́̎ͦ̓ͯ͗ ̨̠ͮ̈́̾ͮ́͆͑́i͓̤ͤ͐ͤ̈́ͣ͌̄͡s̷̢̗͍̦ͭͤ̅ͭ͘ ̡̹ͣͪ̃͊̐ͨ̾̎̍͟ḑ̭̗̥͈͖ͧ͠ͅe̸̹͍͔͓̯͈̙̔ͤ̅͆̀̚͜a̵̡̬̤͙̠ͪͩ͆̅̌͑̅ͥt̮̯̬̺̮͉͈̦̄̌ͪ̆̅̆̋̓͘h̢̦͔̲̘̗̪̦͐̃.̹̋͌̾ͦͥͦ̑̕͞ ̵̮̉̀̔ͅ ̨̫̜̗̩̯̊ͧ̑͑T̜̰̰̘͌̆͞͠ḩ̠̯̿ͨͤ͑̃̄eͭͧ͋̐̅̒ͦ҉̨̞̲̥͚͎̙͠ ̀̌͒̈́҉̠̭̭̫̝̼̯̦m̨̛̮̑̔̆ͨ͛͝ȩ̟͖͚̼̫̝͈͗ͫͮͣ̓̌͋̉͘a̷͍͎̔͗͢nͮ̍ͨ̄ͪ͗́̚҉̳̮ͅi̡͚̪̮̘̥͔̪̎ͯ́͞ṉ̱̭̣͎̑͆͑̕g̸̶̹ͦ͗͘ ̧̗͈͙͉̥͚̣̆ͦ́ͥ͆̏ͪ̀͌o̥̮͗ͤ́ͥ͊̌̅̔̄f̸̤͓̔͞ͅ ̶̞̙̖̼̞̹͔̳̦̾̏ͩ̊̍̏͗̓̕l̰̤̻̹͉͖̟̥̓͋̊̀͊͊͜ǐ͗̏̐͏̰̙͕̗f̦ͧ͂̀̀̿̒̎ͩ̎e̴̛ͣͭͩ̈́̚͏̜̼̼̪̦̤̭̟ ̷͇̯̳̫͍̓͛ͩ̆̑̌i̴̟̭̝̖̹ͯ̎͂̐͘s̤̀̌͑́͠ ̛̦̮̬͚̥̖̟̄ͧͣ͛̋͌ͫ̊͘͝d̠̱ͮ͡ȩ̥͉̞̳̫ͦ͛̆͗͂ͥ͑ͩ̀ͅa̓ͯ͛́ͬ̎͏̘̳͓͎̩͖̤t̶̖̘̮̪̺̼̝̗͖̒̑̒͑ͩ́h̶̜̣̄̄͂ͮͦͣ̿͒ͅ.͛̽ͣͫͣ͋͂҉̧͍̺̤͎͕͔̖ ̴̡͈̜͐̅̿͢ͅ ̷̯̻̞̩̈̆̓̉ͣͪ͑T͙̝͉̞̫̱͇̦̎͛͌̍̈́ͦͯͨ̚ͅḣ̞̘͖̝͈̠̰̓̋͊ͥ̇e̷̸͔͇͇͎̫̗͕͊̆ͩ̍͗ͅ ͉̬̦̯͇ͨ͒̋̈͐͑̚ͅm̨̻͔ͯ͌̓ͧ̃e̡͇̩̼̝̬̩͗͒̓ͨ̆̅͒͌̕͝a̰̯̝͖̤̦͔͖͙̓͘͟n̟̲̯̹͇ͩ̑͗ͫ̈́͛̿̀i̷̖͉̺͔̺̣̜̪ͥͫ̐͗ͣ͑̽͞n̛̩̻͖ͦ̈́͜͝g̴̻̟̯ͫͬ͋̓͛͆͛̀ ̨̖̲̒ͨ͟o̖̖̰͍̳̮͚ͬ̂ͯͮ̉̈̈́͋͞f̶̧̥͉̄ͬͥ̅͂͒ ̞ͥ̋ͮ̊͐͂̍́͞l̻̞̟̙̆͛͛ͧ͛i̵͓͉͙͌̄̕ͅf̡̮̼̬͈̠̠̊̑̉ͤ̎̚ͅͅë̫ͥ̌͐ ̹̭̹̘͍͙̤͗̊̋̕į͖̖̻̽̂͒̄̒̊͗̀s̷̡̺̘͌̾͒͂̈̓͗̈ ̛̗͚̻̞̰͕̠̌̓͗̽̈ͯ͋ͦ͗ͅd̨̺̰͎͚͇̜̄͊̅͆͒ͨ͑̐͐̀e̛̮̔̋̚ą͓̔̈́͆ͬ̒̚t̢͍̪͓͈̹͕ͦ̏͑̔̏ḫ̡͈͙͈̞̠̺̟̞́͊̋̅̊͋.̛̱̭͔̏͌ͩ̄̏ͯ̒̑ͨ ̺̖̗̲͖̪̞̰ͨ͛̀͘ͅ ͉̣͎͕ͯ̓́͟T̵̂ͫͤ҉̸̱̳̺h̦̪̪͈̔͐͛̃̾e̛̤͚̜̱̔͋̀̍̃́ͦ̿ͤ͘͞ ̨̐̔ͫͪ͆ͬͬ̉́͏͕͉̜̯̙̞̩̮̺m̶̴̰͔͇̄͑̿̃́̎ͯ͠e̅̓̕͏̜̺̻̤͉͇̲͓ȧ̷͒̎ͪ̇̋̆̚̕͏̜̗͔̺̙̘̣̭n̡̬͕̝͇͔̲ͬ̅̈͋i̺͕͔̤̘͇͗̌͐ͣ͌͝n̡̧̛̳̻͔̳͔͇͙̏͊͊̿ͫĝ̢̠̭̜ͯͦ͋̆͢ ͖̼͒́̍ǫ̨͇̺̦̱̞͓͔̹͊ͅf̜̮͉̊̆͟͡͞ ̶̴͓͈͉͚̞̱̟͒̏̓͒͆̒̚͠ĺ̵̢̝͎̘̘͊̈͘ỉ̴̟̮ͯ̾̓͛̽f̶̲̰̘̝͎̠̪̘͍͆ͭè͂̑̎͏͏̘̯̙ ̢͉̠̞͚͊ͮ̍͂͠ỉ̘̙̂͋͗̾͋͡ŝ̙̦̹̜͙̲̖̬ͦͨ͝ ̧̡̯͓̤̹͚̜̲ͫ̂͂͑ͮͮ́̚d̽ͤ̀̔͏̺̗̱̞̰̼͚e̺̯̖̪̩̜̜͗ͯ̂ͪ͋͢åͪ͡҉͖̺̭̝̬͙͉̯t̟̝̠ͧ͒ͩͪ̉̒̚h̓̋ͮ͏̨̯͍͈̠̖̞͎̣.̸̘̲̟͔̮͓ͭ́̊ͩ ͥ̓ͫ͡͏̶̙͚͉̘̭ ̷̲̲͓̀̍ͯ̆̓̽̉̂̚͟T͎̲̈́ͨ̓̎͘͝͡ḥ̵͍̲̗͎̻̗̠̐ͪ̏̌̈́͜eͭ͛̑̿̓̋̚͜҉̸̻͖͇̥͔̯̤ ̔̂̉̈́ͥ̈̓̂͏͙̫̯̞̞̝͎̪̮m̮̎́é̴̠̞͉̜̘͓̔ͯ̓̌̓̒ą̡̖̭͇̦͆ͯ̿ͩ̀ͨͨͤ͞n̗̫̞̬ͭͮ͐͘ỉ̹̾͐̔̐̉͂n̨̦͙͗͊͆̕g̳͔̩̔͘ͅ ̛͍̜̱̇̏͒ͅo̭͎̣̩ͧ̂̃͌̈ͬ͢͡f̸̨̮̺̰͕̑ͥ͑͌̌̀ͨ̓ ̠͈̱̙̲̳ͮ͐̆̌̑l͇̻̹͕͖̗̬̩̒̈̉ͤ̐̄ͥ́͜i̴̷̲͚̪͐f̡͔̝͉̗̎ͬͭ̃͗̓̕͢e͕̰̭̼̟͔̫ͥ̒́͢͞ͅ ̵̤̼̫̠̥̜̜̞͌̂ͧ͆̅͗̀į͍̦͈̺̦͑͛̅̿́̌̂̂s̛̞̰̩̣̖͓͈̜̾̔ͧͧ ̶̯ͮ̚ͅḋ̄̌҉̴̨͙͕͎͍̞͕e̢̛͍̙ͬͧ̉ͭ̑̈͜ã̤͕̱͔̟̫̜́ͧ̉̽̌̅͘t̹͔̖̗͎̮̰̯̐̀h̪͕̦̻̲̠̼̻͑̽̄̀̉.̞̫̯̉ͦ͂͐̈́͗ͦ͐ͧ ̢̛̝̥͇͈̯̬͙̍ͅ ̺͎͔ͧ̓͗̄̚ ̪̝̈́ͣ͗̌̄ͮ̐
StarCraft II Zerg Strategy, open to all levels of players!

Looking for paid work :< Contact me if you are interested in creating a website, need a web design, or anything else you think I'm capable of :)
LeonBlade
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
Current Project: Trying to make my first engine in C++ using OGL
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS3

Post by LeonBlade »

Yes.
There's no place like ~/
Randi
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by Randi »

my first thoughts about this was as leon blade said, but then there would be no point to anything, we must somehow contribute to something, I think a better question is why does life on earth exist. If we can't find even bacteria on other planets, how did life even start?