Saturn's moon: Interesting

Pertaining to any discovery, principle, or aspect of science and/or technology. Open debates and discussions are welcome. Also now dealing with any happening in the news.

Moderator: Geeks United

JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Saturn's moon: Interesting

Post by JS Lemming »

Saturn moon delights and baffles

I remember this from before and I'm glad they're starting another mission to find more info. Just explain to me how these unmanned missions require 3.2 billion cause I'm just not seeing it.

Perty.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

Becase it's an international venture :)
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Even un-international ventures cost close to that. It's like how my dad's government company is. They were going to hire a well known company to replace some systems in their building for a reasonable price, but the government wouldn't allow it and after bouncing the job back and forth among other companies... it ended up being 10 fold the price it would have been.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
MarauderIIC
Respected Programmer
Respected Programmer

Post by MarauderIIC »

So is the question, "Which government was stupid and made the price go higher"?

No, I don't have anything relevant to the actual topic to contribute, why do you ask? =)
I realized the moment I fell into the fissure that the book would not be destroyed as I had planned.