Dinosaurs

Pertaining to any discovery, principle, or aspect of science and/or technology. Open debates and discussions are welcome. Also now dealing with any happening in the news.

Moderator: Geeks United

Do you think scientists will be able to bring the dinosaurs back to life?

yes
No votes
no
75%
I'm not sure.
25%

Total votes: 4

Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Dinosaurs

Post by Marx Chaotix »

Well I have been hearing that scientists have found a few frozen dinosaurs and they thought they might be able to resurect them by defrosting them.Do you think they will resurect them?Also would they have to get special permission from the government to defrost the dinosaurs?I really don't think the dinosaurs will be resurected.Oh and please answer my poll.

Post by Guest »

Marx, do you ever wonder why people die? If the president dies, like JFK, don't you wonder why we don't just resurrect him?

Because it's impossible. It's the same principal with none-human organisms. Yes, I will answer your poll, since you asked so nicely.
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

Yeah I know that that's why I said no to that but I am seeing what everyone elsa is going to say.Btw if humans were capable of also resurecting the cells in the dinosaurs body do you think the dinosaur would come back to life? :|
Wutai
Chaos Rift God
Chaos Rift God

Post by Wutai »

I think dinosaurs deserve to die. They're terrible actors.
This is a joke about unfunny jokes. And bad use of irony.

Post by Guest »

LMAO! :guffaw:
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

I found out that the giant meteore hit millions of years ago and scientists think it killed the dinosaurs.But no duh all of you have heard about that. But also the meteore was about half the size of America and people actually live on it to.
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by spideyspiderman2000 »

Wutai wrote:I think dinosaurs deserve to die. They're terrible actors.
XD
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!
singularity
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by singularity »

Marx, do you ever wonder why people die? If the president dies, like JFK, don't you wonder why we don't just resurrect him?
I don't believe JFK was ever frozen in a giant ice cube...
I'd go back in time to the time when my mom and dad are 'doing it' to have me and spank my dad in the ass while saying, " *DOOSH* I'm your son from the future! *maniacal laughter*. *DOOSH* I'm from the future! I'm your son! *maniacal laughter*."

-Dane Cook
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

It's not like the dinosours were frozen alive in an instant. They probably died first. So thawing something like that out would just yield dead things.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
singularity
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by singularity »

True...but because they were frozen...the cells would be more intact... People like JFK were not...so obviously there wouldn't be any cells to recreate.
I'd go back in time to the time when my mom and dad are 'doing it' to have me and spank my dad in the ass while saying, " *DOOSH* I'm your son from the future! *maniacal laughter*. *DOOSH* I'm from the future! I'm your son! *maniacal laughter*."

-Dane Cook
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

Here are some more questions.If you could make a machine that would take you back in time 5000 years before the dinosaurs were extinct would you go to that time.I might but I would bring machine guns and weapons for just in case some of them try to eat me.Then I would take a couple of dinosaur eggs and take them with me into the future and make sure they aren't carnivours then I would hatch them.
singularity
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Post by singularity »

In doing so you could possibly jeopordize the way we live and look like now....we might actually start looking like freak mutants or something....

-Dane Cook
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Singularity has a point. If you so much as touched a dinosaur egg, we could all be human slaves to a race of mutant, Madonna worshiping freaks. And the thought of that makes me want to crawl into a corner and hide.
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

How is that just because you bring eggs from the future and then you hatch them?
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

You should watch "Back To The Future" Marx, you'll understand the theory after that.

I HATE Jack Thompson!