The probe or probes on Mars

Pertaining to any discovery, principle, or aspect of science and/or technology. Open debates and discussions are welcome. Also now dealing with any happening in the news.

Moderator: Geeks United

Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

The probe or probes on Mars

Post by Marx Chaotix »

I was just wandering do you think there ever was life on Mars or if there still is?Because scientist took pictures of Mars and saw strange formations that looked like there were rivers on Mars.Also there might just might be fossils of the magnificant creaters on Mars,but yet again if there were fossils on Mars then we would have already found plenty by now.Or maybe the Aliens might have flown off the planet because they were having big shortages of food water and lumbre and the atmosphere was changing so they left and went to some for away galaxy.Also do you think there are even Aliens?
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

It's no use speculating if there was or is life on Mars, you won't know for a long time. Although I definitely believe there are aliens somewhere in our universe (even if it's just bacteria). The idea that we are the only planet able to support life in this huge friggen place just doesn't stand up.
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!
Orgodemirk
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Orgodemirk »

I was about to post something to that extent, but then I read the rest of your post, JSL.
A glitch?

Post by Guest »

JS Lemming wrote:It's no use speculating if there was or is life on Mars, you won't know for a long time. Although I definitely believe there are aliens somewhere in our universe (even if it's just bacteria). The idea that we are the only planet able to support life in this huge friggen place just doesn't stand up.
Does that mean your not 100% for the bible?
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Arce wrote:
JS Lemming wrote:It's no use speculating if there was or is life on Mars, you won't know for a long time. Although I definitely believe there are aliens somewhere in our universe (even if it's just bacteria). The idea that we are the only planet able to support life in this huge friggen place just doesn't stand up.
Does that mean your not 100% for the bible?
I'm for the bible, but I'm not anywhere close to reading it all. Besides, I'm sure God added crazy cool creatures for us to find one day. Without them, space travel would be kinda boring.

Post by Guest »

:guffaw:
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

Yeah but do you think there might be a few fossils in certain ereas of the planet that we forgot to check?
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Heh, do you know of a check off list? :wink:

I'm sure there are unkown fossils somewhere. Heck, people are still discovering new insect species in the rain forests all the time.

btw, PWNT!
spideyspiderman2000
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod

Post by spideyspiderman2000 »

There's probably somethin' out in the universe. We'll have to find it someday too. We can't spend the rest of humanity colleting rocks from the moon.

PWNT!
South Park wrote:Mr Garrison: Okay class. Can anybody tell me what "Sexual Harrassment" is?

Cartman: Isn't that when you're having intercourse with a special lady friend, and some other guy comes up behind you and tickles your balls?
I HATE Jack Thompson!

Post by Guest »

OMG! PWNT! LMAO! :guffaw: