Hydrogen powered vehicles.

Pertaining to any discovery, principle, or aspect of science and/or technology. Open debates and discussions are welcome. Also now dealing with any happening in the news.

Moderator: Geeks United

DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

No they're not different. Not if you think about it, but of course, that's your problem--you can't THINK.

You ARE a retarded little kid. And it doesn't seem like that'll change anytime soon. I think you need to learn how the world works, and realize that there's more reasons than you know why Hydrogen cars won't work.
There is no signature.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Grizious wrote:<INSERT DISTASTEFUL, SICKENING, RUDE COMMENT TOWARD DJ YOSHI HERE>
Woot! Thanks for the backup Griz Griz.

EDIT:

Oh.... I see you deleted your post?
Small girl at the harbor wrote:Look Brandon, that crab's got ham!

Post by Guest »

I actually don't see Hydrogen powered cars ever happening. I never thought they would, and I still don't think they will.

Us not using oil and gasoline in cars, I have no clue. We may somehow perfect batter powered engines or come up with some other means of transportation, but I really don't see it happening in my lifetime. I really don't see how you can ever think they would work, JS Lemming, when there is an infinant amount of reasons as to why they won't and a bunch of people saying, "Oh, I'm sure we'll firgure something out." However, it might, happen...
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

Whatever.

Post by Guest »

Hey, I think that I sounded like a fat, retarded prick in that post, and feel that it should be deleted.

DJ Yoshi, I share your opinion regarding the car, but I do not share your ways of talking to JS Lemming. Show some respect.

He may be correct. Weather he uses scientific facts to back up his opinion or not, it doesn't give you the right to be a fuckbag to him, just like you being a fuckbag to him doesn't give me the right to be one to you. Again, that is why I deleted that post, and I’d appreciate it if my post was disregarded. Everything within it was childish immaturity that emanates with idiosyncrasy.

JS Lemming, I am not agains you, and I think DJ Yoshi was being a prick, but I do not think he deserve half the shit I put in that post.

Damn I should stop taking sides...-.-
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

No prob.
DJ Yoshi
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by DJ Yoshi »

Quite frankly, put it back up. You guys have made the mistake to think that I care what either of you say towards me.
There is no signature.
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

What? I thought I was talking to myself the whole time....
Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by Marx Chaotix »

Js Lemming are you serius? :?
JS Lemming
Game Developer
Game Developer

Post by JS Lemming »

No.