Elysian Shadows Kickstarter Announcement

Latest news covering the Elysian Shadows project, The Chaos Rift forums, and our affiliate developers and projects. News also appears in the website's new section.

Moderators: News Mods, Elysian Shadows Team

Re: Elysian Shadows Kickstarter Announcement

Postby eatcomics on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:53 pm

dandymcgee wrote:
eatcomics wrote:So question, how do those add ons work? I went for the dev notebook add on. I added the amount to my pledge, but how are you going to keep track of who wanted what add ons? Is that just part of the survey?

I'm a kickstarter n00b.

They're probably just focusing on getting funded at this point. I'm sure, if/when they do hit 150k, they'll be more than happy to print out the list of donors and calculate one-by-one who gets what reward.

Gotcha! HEY GUYS CONGRATS ON MAKING YOUR FUNDING GOAL! Here's to hitting some sweet stretch goals!
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Postby Falco Girgis on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:40 am

dandymcgee wrote:
eatcomics wrote:So question, how do those add ons work? I went for the dev notebook add on. I added the amount to my pledge, but how are you going to keep track of who wanted what add ons? Is that just part of the survey?

I'm a kickstarter n00b.

They're probably just focusing on getting funded at this point. I'm sure, if/when they do hit 150k, they'll be more than happy to print out the list of donors and calculate one-by-one who gets what reward.
Nah, you're supposed to message us and let us know when you add things on.

Basically the entire add-on system is completely reested. It was created by the community as a way to circumvent Kickstarter's super rigid and super shitty tier system to allow people to back for multiple items. Unfortunately this means that there is no back-end keeping track of these "add-ons," and you will have to inform us manually.

Hopefully when we send out the surveys, there's also a text field or something where you can specify add-ons for us... Honestly, I don't know. :mrgreen:
"So what happens if the Elysian Shadows Kickstarter fails?"
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Postby eatcomics on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:23 am

Falco Girgis wrote:Nah, you're supposed to message us and let us know when you add things on.

Basically the entire add-on system is completely reested. It was created by the community as a way to circumvent Kickstarter's super rigid and super shitty tier system to allow people to back for multiple items. Unfortunately this means that there is no back-end keeping track of these "add-ons," and you will have to inform us manually.

Hopefully when we send out the surveys, there's also a text field or something where you can specify add-ons for us... Honestly, I don't know. :mrgreen:

I shall just wait for official instructions then xD
eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Previous

Return to Community News