Inactive User Cleanup

Latest news covering the Elysian Shadows project, The Chaos Rift forums, and our affiliate developers and projects. News also appears in the website's new section.

Moderators: News Mods, Elysian Shadows Team

Inactive User Cleanup

Postby dandymcgee on Wed May 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Lately we've been noticing a steadily increasing amount of user accounts with zero posts polluting the Birthdays list on the home page. This has become out of control and as a result all users with zero posts have been removed.

I realize there is a small chance that a number of those accounts may have been legitimate users who simply have not yet found a reason to start posting. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, but please feel free to create a new account and introduce yourself in our Hello World topic which can be found here:
http://forums.elysianshadows.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1468

Doing so will eliminate any chance of your account being removed as part of the cleanup process in the future.
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Re: Inactive User Cleanup

Postby dandymcgee on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Just a reminder that we are still pruning users with zero posts at least weekly, sometimes even daily. If you don't want to lose your account make sure to post in at least one topic.
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Return to Community News