Humble Indie Bundle 4

Latest news covering the Elysian Shadows project, The Chaos Rift forums, and our affiliate developers and projects. News also appears in the website's new section.

Moderators: News Mods, Elysian Shadows Team

Humble Indie Bundle 4

Postby dandymcgee on Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:11 pm

It's been going on for a while, but I figured I'd post it anyways.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

They just added Humble Indie Bundle 3 for anyone who pays over the average price, currently $5.21.
There's some great games here guys. 8-)

Also, don't be the loser who pays $0.01. Paypal takes that as a fee and the developers get NOTHING, not cool. :nono:
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Re: Humble Indie Bundle 4

Postby TheBuzzSaw on Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:31 am

Linux will win the day again. :)
TheBuzzSaw
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Postby Ginto8 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:24 am

I bought 3 copies, 2 as gifts and 1 for myself. As I have no real cash source, I could only put in $25, but I split it $6/$6/$13 to keep the average linux payment up :lol:
Quit procrastinating and make something awesome.
Ducky wrote:Give a man some wood, he'll be warm for the night. Put him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Ginto8
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Postby dandymcgee on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:50 am

The Humble Indie Bundle 4 was our greatest bundle yet, with 435,229 bundles sold for a total of $2,372,102.91. Type in your email address below and be among the first to know about our future projects!

That is insane.
Falco Girgis wrote:It is imperative that I can broadcast my narcissistic commit strings to the Twitter! Tweet Tweet, bitches! :twisted:
dandymcgee
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Postby Ginto8 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:20 am

dandymcgee wrote:
The Humble Indie Bundle 4 was our greatest bundle yet, with 435,229 bundles sold for a total of $2,372,102.91. Type in your email address below and be among the first to know about our future projects!

That is insane.

Insanely awesome.
Quit procrastinating and make something awesome.
Ducky wrote:Give a man some wood, he'll be warm for the night. Put him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Ginto8
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Return to Community News