Future Press is Better

Latest news covering the Elysian Shadows project, The Chaos Rift forums, and our affiliate developers and projects. News also appears in the website's new section.

Moderators: News Mods, Elysian Shadows Team

Future Press is Better

Postby AerisAndMe on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:35 pm

I feel compelled to share how impressed I am with Future Press strategy guides, just in case there are any of you not familiar with the Future Press guarantee: quality and exhaustive completeness.

Does this sound like a sales pitch yet? Well it is!

Falco and I recently discovered that one of our coworkers, an engineer we share a lab with, is one of the main authors of Future Press strategy guides, the only Future Press employee currently working out of the US (can you believe it? in ALABAMA??), and an all-around badass.

Engineer by day, walkthrough author by night, discovered by Future Press after publishing some really impressive God of War walkthroughs online, this guy is as legit as the strategy guides he helps make.

They usually run $15-$25, $10 more for the hard-cover Collector's Edition, and are compiled and overseen by perfectionists.

The Collector's Edition usually includes exclusive interviews with the game's dev team, awesome art, and other extras you won't find in other strategy guides. Plus, all of their guides now have codes to scan for your smartphones or enter on the Future Press website to access videos of every area and boss of the game getting owned by title-holding world-class gaming pros... on the hardest setting without taking any damage at all. I'm tellin' you! This shit's top shelf.

All I'm saying is, if you're looking for quality, you should check them out. They're awesome.

BTW: Their Bayonetta Collector's Edition harcover strategy guide has an ebay listing for $299.95, despite the original $25 sales price. For those who can't math, that's a 1200% profit!! So you know, if the stock market's not doin' it for you....

AerisAndMe
ES Software Engineer
ES Software Engineer

Re: Future Press is Better

Postby Falco Girgis on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Too bad for you guys, he gave us most of these as collector's editions for free. :D

Definitely the highest quality guides I have ever seen. Future Press kicks ASS. We're going to make him do one for Elysian Shadows. :)
"So what happens if the Elysian Shadows Kickstarter fails?"
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Postby YourNerdyJoe on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:37 pm

If u get a strategy guide for Elysian Shadows that would be EPIC!!!!
YourNerdyJoe
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Postby Light-Dark on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:02 pm

YourNerdyJoe wrote:If u get a strategy guide for Elysian Shadows that would be EPIC!!!!

I agree.
<tpw_rules> LightDark: java is a consequence of inverse moore's law: every 18 months, the average program will be twice as slow. therefore, computers always run at the same percevied speed. java's invention was a monumental step

Light-Dark
Dreamcast Developer
Dreamcast Developer

Postby short on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Thanks for sharing!

This is pretty cool.
My github repository contains the project I am currently working on,
link: https://github.com/bjadamson
short
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer