Wario's Woods

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Wario's Woods

Post by Falco Girgis »

Lately I've been longing for Wario's Woods. I used to have it for SNES as a child, but when my parents divorced, my asswipe dad kept that along with all of my other video games.

I don't know how many of you have ever played Wario's Woods, but it's a damn good game. It's one of the only Mario puzzle games that I can even stand. I can more than stand it, it's damnright addicting.

It plays more like a strategic platformer than a puzzle game. It's fun and the characters are cool. What other Mario game stars Toad as the main character and puts him against Wario? That's some nice value for any Mario fan right there.

Then the music for the SNES version. How could I forget... I love the music so much.

The NES version also has significant value. It marked the very last NES game made in 1994. It's a game that I'd be drooling to have in my NES collection anyday. I'd personally rather have the NES game for that reason. The only thing I prefer the SNES one for is the music.

So how many of you have ever played or even heard of Wario's Woods? What'd you think?