Help with my psp

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

Marx Chaotix
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Help with my psp

Post by Marx Chaotix »

I have a jailbroken PSP 1000 (the Phat) and I recently put a ton of PS1 ISO's onto my psp. (Megaman Legends 2 to be the latest) So I began to play the game, and there is a part in the game in which you go to the bottom level of the Flutter (ship that you're transported in if it really matters to know any of this beginning info) but,after I get to the bottom , I attempt to climb the ladder to get to the upper level of the ship then, the game suddenly just goes black and all the music stops playing. Shortly thereafter it's just stuck on this dark screen. Logically like any other person you decide to turn off the game figuring it just froze. So, I shut off my psp and turn it back on. Afterwards when the psp logo pops up all does it take you to the part wherein the menu is loading up with the loading icon in the bottom right corner and it literally just stops refusing to even load the damn menu. I tried everything. You can't even turn off the psp unless you take the battery out. I tried taking the battery out and all it does is just load up to the loading icon and won't even bring up the damn menu. Can someone please help me who is knowledgeable about this issue?

~Update~

Okay I did discover that I can still go into recovery mode (hold the r-trigger down as your turning on the psp which takes you to the option of going into usb mode. I thought that the best thing to do was to try to get rid of the source of the overall problem (erasing the megaman legends 2 game altogether) but it still gets stuck in the loading of the menu screen.