I AM NOW GETTING A 3DS!

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

Benjamin100
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Oh

Post by Benjamin100 »

I remember having trouble with the ocarina game as a kid, and not getting far. I started playing again recently, and think I like it a bit better. I think I was pretty young when it came out.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team
Current Project: Elysian Shadows
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Dreamcast, SNES, NES
Programming Language of Choice: C/++

Re: I AM NOW GETTING A 3DS!

Post by Falco Girgis »

Play Megaman Legends instead...
Aleios
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Current Project: Aleios Engine
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC, Dreamcast
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Post by Aleios »

GyroVorbis wrote: Play Megaman Legends instead...
Amen to those words. Played the fuck out of LoZ. Played the fuck out of MML as well, but its just too awesome to stop playing.
N64vSNES
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by N64vSNES »

Pfft, I'm a megaman fan obviously but if you're not excited about the new Zelda then you've all lost your way :nono:

Before you attack me, I share your disappointment :cry:
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

N64vSNES wrote:Before you attack me, I share your disappointment :cry:
I love how you continually poke, prod, and attack ME:
N64vSNES wrote:if you're not excited about the new Zelda then you've all lost your way :nono:
N54vSNES wrote:You sicken me! :nono:
Then immediately assume a defensive position, as if you're expecting some sort of verbal onslaught to which you can self-righteously pronounce yourself the victim of even though you were the one who provoked it. You have some kind of a masochist complex.

This topic is only a single example. And you wonder why we can't be Facebook friends?

I'm the arrogant one for arguing my own opinions, but you aren't for abrasively spewing your own, then immediately assuming a defensive position before somebody can do the same?

That's what I don't like about you. Not your antics, not your confidence, not your opinionatedness, and not even your over-abrasiveness: it's your hypocrisy. You clearly don't hold people to the same standards to which you hold yourself. There can be no contradictions in rational men.
N64vSNES
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by N64vSNES »

GyroVorbis wrote:
N64vSNES wrote:if you're not excited about the new Zelda then you've all lost your way :nono:
Then immediately assume a defensive position, as if you're expecting some sort of verbal onslaught to which you can self-righteously pronounce yourself the victim of even though you were the one who provoked it. You have some kind of a masochist complex.

This topic is only a single example. And you wonder why we can't be Facebook friends?

I'm the arrogant one for arguing my own opinions, but you aren't for abrasively spewing your own, then immediately assuming a defensive position before somebody can do the same?

That's what I don't like about you. Not your antics, not your confidence, not your opinionatedness, and not even your over-abrasiveness: it's your hypocrisy. You clearly don't hold people to the same standards to which you hold yourself. There can be no contradictions in rational men.
Pfft, I'm not even going to reply to that.
Falco Girgis
Elysian Shadows Team
Elysian Shadows Team

Post by Falco Girgis »

N64vSNES wrote:
GyroVorbis wrote:

Pfft, I'm not even going to reply to that.
...thank you for proving my point.
N64vSNES
Chaos Rift Devotee
Chaos Rift Devotee

Post by N64vSNES »

GyroVorbis wrote:...thank you for proving my point.
Dude, I really can't be bothered. We'll bicker at each other later.
All I'm going to say though is, I wasn't directing what I said at you.
ZachO
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Favorite Gaming Platforms: DC, Atari 2600, GC
Programming Language of Choice: Python

Post by ZachO »

After the cancellation I decided not to get a 3ds though my mind has been changed ad I will be getting one when the price lowers for mainly ocarina of time and starfox...... oh btw not to hi jack the post but i started my non hamachi private server back up and would like more than like 3 people so pm me....(minecraft)
Last edited by ZachO on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aleios
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Current Project: Aleios Engine
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC, Dreamcast
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Post by Aleios »

ZachO wrote:After the cancellation I decided not to get a 3ds though my mind has been changed ad I will be getting one when the price lowers for mainly ocarina of time and starfox...... oh bte not to hi jack the post but i started my non hamachi private server back up and would like more than like 3 people so pm me....
I already brought it. Now all these companies are pulling out... Will get Ocarina of Time for the sake of having it. But my n64 version will always remain the best.
ZachO
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Favorite Gaming Platforms: DC, Atari 2600, GC
Programming Language of Choice: Python

Post by ZachO »

Aleios wrote:I already brought it. Now all these companies are pulling out...
This is something I saw coming from a mile away, glad I decided not to buy into the gimmick like many others. Of the people I do know who bought it, they stopped playing after finishing Ocarina of Time.... So know its the waiting game....