PS Jailbreak is useless when using thePlaystation3 Firmware

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

yidali
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

PS Jailbreak is useless when using thePlaystation3 Firmware

Post by yidali »

While other firmware updates for PS3 were able to cause an amazing stir (within a positive manner), the 3.42 will likely be dreaded by the majority of you PS3 players. Let’s see what this is certainly about.
Following on from the 3.41 update was already released in July, the 3.42 continues to be launched for Sony PS3 on September 7th. The most recent update will literally stop all hacking attempts, including the ones that take advantage PS Jailbreak Modchip, together with PSGroove and PS Freedom (a wide open source PS3 jailbreaking program). The 3.42. update also contains other sorts of minor security features.
Sony has become endeavoring to block the distribution of PS Jailbreak by suing the retailers selling the product. Lawsuits are actually started in many different countries from across the world.Until now, however, the modchip only has been outlawed in Australia. Anyway, the inventors at Sony have in all probability realized that it’d be best as long as they started patching the system r4 ds.
Obviously, many of you folks won’t be excited through the prospect of any Jailbreak blocker. Therefore, Tend not to upgrade to firmware 3.42. However, Sony contemplated this too, so will probably have to pay the penalty : without worrying about 3.42 update, you won’t have the capacity to play any game in multiplayer mode since you also won't have the capacity to sign into PSN anymore.
If you didn’t operate the Jailbreaker anyway or if you would like go legal, you'll be able to download the update through the Playstation official site.
PS: You possibly can ignore the Logan5 Proxy Tool as well as the fake DNS trick that allowed PS3 users to reach the PlayStation Network. You’ll only receive countless prompts to then you definitely firmware. It’s not the same to the r4 ds.
davidthefat
Chaos Rift Maniac
Chaos Rift Maniac
Current Project: Fully Autonomous Robot
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS3
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Re: PS Jailbreak is useless when using thePlaystation3 Firmware

Post by davidthefat »

But seriously, Im still running linux on my baby and I cannot find my controller, so I am doomed
LeonBlade
Chaos Rift Demigod
Chaos Rift Demigod
Current Project: Trying to make my first engine in C++ using OGL
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PS3
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Re: PS Jailbreak is useless when using thePlaystation3 Firmware

Post by LeonBlade »

Thanks man, but this is kind of old news...
There's no place like ~/