Starcraft 2 Officially out!!

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

StoveBacon
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC Xbox360 SNES N64
Programming Language of Choice: c++

Re: Starcraft 2 Officially out!!

Post by StoveBacon »

Ok, thanks i'll try it.
By the way everyone, i'm working on a survival custom map and as soon as I get the mechanics of it right I would love to test it with some people *hint hint*
And if you haven't tried out the map editor for Starcraft 2 it is freking awesome.
SeaNanners wrote:"I shall be Vince Bonesteel and you will be....Rick McLightning!"
Day[9] wrote:"Read a book to children. Mass genocide. Lunch. The life of Dr. Seuss himself."
StoveBacon
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC Xbox360 SNES N64
Programming Language of Choice: c++

Post by StoveBacon »

I would love it if someone could help me learn protoss because i always end up getting a huge trust fund of over 1,000 minerals and I don't know what to do with it when i already have 4 gates and 2 gas and warp tech on the way.
SeaNanners wrote:"I shall be Vince Bonesteel and you will be....Rick McLightning!"
Day[9] wrote:"Read a book to children. Mass genocide. Lunch. The life of Dr. Seuss himself."
thejahooli
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior

Post by thejahooli »

KeithStoffel wrote:I would love it if someone could help me learn protoss because i always end up getting a huge trust fund of over 1,000 minerals and I don't know what to do with it when i already have 4 gates and 2 gas and warp tech on the way.
Just build more gateways. By the end of the game I sometimes have ~10 gateways, which means that I can quickly replace lost units.
I'll make your software hardware.