Sonic 4

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

eatcomics
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Re: Sonic 4

Post by eatcomics »

Well in response to you wondering how I have all three... I got the wii when it came out, then I got the xbox 360... 2 years ago? something like that... and my Dad wanted a PS3 for christmas, so we have a PS3 :D

as for the hating on wii... You can use the virtual controller or whatever, or you could use a gamecube controller, and if you don't have those, you can just turn the wii remote sideways like so many other games do... take super mario bros for wii ( I effing love that game )

I think that this kind of game would generate a lot of hype, if it wasn't download only, I rarely, nay I have only once bought microsoft points because I don't like downloaded games, I like a disc or something and I know that there are a lot of kids who would buy this game if it was reasonably priced and at retail stores... I have nothing against download games, I just prefer hardware
Trask
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: Building a 2D Engine
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Sega Genesis and Xbox 360
Programming Language of Choice: C/C++

Post by Trask »

Pfft who DOESN'T have all 3?

Anyway, wasn't Sonic 4 suppose to come out this month? I'm not seeing any release dates yet, but I could of sworn that 3 months ago a May release date was everywhere? I want Sonic NOW....please? Though I'm totally willing to wait for a Dreamcast port. Go. Do. Now.
MarauderIIC wrote:You know those people that are like "CHECK IT OUT I just made Linux run on this piece of celery [or other random object]!!"? Yeah, that's Falco, but with ES.
Dear god, they actually ported ES to a piece of celery!
Martin Golding wrote: "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
Lord Pingas
Chaos Rift Regular
Chaos Rift Regular
Favorite Gaming Platforms: NES, SNES, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Wii
Programming Language of Choice: C++

Post by Lord Pingas »

Trask wrote:Pfft who DOESN'T have all 3?

Anyway, wasn't Sonic 4 suppose to come out this month? I'm not seeing any release dates yet, but I could of sworn that 3 months ago a May release date was everywhere? I want Sonic NOW....please? Though I'm totally willing to wait for a Dreamcast port. Go. Do. Now.
All hail the SEGA DREAMCAST!

:worship: :dreamcast:
Trask
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer
Current Project: Building a 2D Engine
Favorite Gaming Platforms: Sega Genesis and Xbox 360
Programming Language of Choice: C/C++

Post by Trask »

Official news: It's been delayed til late this year...and it on the iPhone now yippee. -.-
MarauderIIC wrote:You know those people that are like "CHECK IT OUT I just made Linux run on this piece of celery [or other random object]!!"? Yeah, that's Falco, but with ES.
Dear god, they actually ported ES to a piece of celery!
Martin Golding wrote: "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
Live-Dimension
Chaos Rift Junior
Chaos Rift Junior
Favorite Gaming Platforms: PC - Windows 7
Programming Language of Choice: c++;haxe

Post by Live-Dimension »

Trask wrote:Official news: It's been delayed til late this year...and it on the iPhone now yippee. -.-
Oh wow, what a shocker. :roll: