Games you currently playing

Anything pertaining to video gaming whether it be old or new, PC or Console.

Moderator: Gaming Addictees

Christer
Chaos Rift Newbie
Chaos Rift Newbie

Games you currently playing

Post by Christer »

Iam currently playing:

Farcry 2 (First Person) - Really fun game with realistic graphics. Blow up africans with mortars, rpgs and grenadelunchers is always fun.

Final Fantasy IX (RPG) - This is one of my favorite games. This is a must play for every Final Fantasy fan. Fantastic game!
trufun202
Game Developer
Game Developer

Re: Games you currently playing

Post by trufun202 »

I plan on picking up Punch-Out! for the Wii tonight. Mike Tyson's Punch-Out is still one of my favorite NES games of all time, and Super Punch-Out was a damn fine game as well.

/dusts off the Wii

Can't wait! :mrgreen:
-Chris

YouTube | Twitter | Rad Raygun

“REAL ARTISTS SHIP” - Steve Jobs
aamesxdavid
ES Beta Backer
ES Beta Backer

Post by aamesxdavid »

PC:

Runes of Magic - the only MMO I'm aware of that doesn't attempt to take over your life. It's incredibly user-friendly, and the microtransactions are only for completely unnecessary (but sometimes really cool) things, so you don't lose anything by not handing over your money. Now to just bring myself to cancel my unused FFXI account...

XBOX (intermittent play):

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - best action game I've ever played. Pure Wolverine mayhem.

Bioshock - hasn't really drawn me in, but with the second one coming out, the bits of interesting story I do know, and the fact that I know people who worked on it, I want to get through it.

And I'm pretty excited for Prototype; definitely shows potential. We shall see soon enough.
gordon
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by gordon »

Christer wrote: Final Fantasy IX (RPG) - This is one of my favorite games. This is a must play for every Final Fantasy fan. Fantastic game!
Seconded, love that game.
bulls.bears2011
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie
Chaos Rift Cool Newbie

Post by bulls.bears2011 »

I am playing 2 games, Far Cry 2 and Killzone 2. Both are for PS3 and I play online. Also some Playstation HOME here are there, lol, it's kinda fun.